Replies

• Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Wait...did you learn this from Dr. Oz?
  • tasiamere
    tasiamere Posts: 233
    Options
    I heard windex has the same chemicals that are used to make blueberry poptarts. If this doesn't make you want to start drinking windex, mmm boy

Part of a streak-free breakfast

The person that does your laundry will appreciate this.

PHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I always knew I could use those things to shingle a roof. Out of morbid curiosity, what is in strawberry poptarts?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    You know, the shock-and-awe propaganda always amuses me. Why do people honestly believe that marketers would put deadly, toxic, caustic, carcinogenic, or other chemicals in food?

THEY WANT YOU TO BUY MORE PRODUCT!

If they poison you, then you will either:

A) Die! And not buy more product

or

B) Somehow link said poisoning and subsequent adverse affects back to them and SUE THE **** out of them!

Why do people never use their brains????? :noway:
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Update:

Chemicals that can kill you found in the air we breathe. Also, don't get me started about dihydrogen monoxide. It kills thousands each year, yet is still given away for free and thousands and thousands of locations across the country.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    You would be suprised what americans have in their food some of it so bad for you other coutries have made it illegal aka hyrgonated oil as for pop tarts it might have some of the same chemicals in it that is possible. Though water is in almost everything and its unlikly to kill you. What chemicals do they share?
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    This explains NYAN Cat - he was dreamed up after someone got high on a pop tart.
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Apples have cyanide in them AHHHHHHH no apples!! Just because they have common ingredient does not mean that they are the same. Do you know how many poisons contain the evil dreaded water?

Cyanide is actually in the seeds, not sure how many people like the munch on apple seeds though :P
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    . Also, don't get me started about dihydrogen monoxide. It kills thousands each year, yet is still given away for free and thousands and thousands of locations across the country.

That stuff is just AWEFUL! My boys are thinking of starting a petition to get it banned!
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    You know, the shock-and-awe propaganda always amuses me. Why do people honestly believe that marketers would put deadly, toxic, caustic, carcinogenic, or other chemicals in food?

THEY WANT YOU TO BUY MORE PRODUCT!

If they poison you, then you will either:

A) Die! And not buy more product

or

B) Somehow link said poisoning and subsequent adverse affects back to them and SUE THE **** out of them!

Why do people never use their brains????? :noway:
    because thinking hurts:wink:
  • ZeroWoIf
    ZeroWoIf Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I always knew I could use those things to shingle a roof. Out of morbid curiosity, what is in strawberry poptarts?

Just got back from the offices and there are the ingredients.

1. Antibacterial soap
    2. Strawberry flavored clorox with 3 percent windex
    3. of course, drywall ingredients
    4. 1/100 of a spray of wd40 is found in all sprinkles combined.
    5. the box for strawberry is made from recycled toilet paper.
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Is this for real? because my son loves loves loves his pop tarts :( I'm officially freaked out!

I know they're not the best for you and contain more sugar than a donut.. (took this two day nutrition class and the lady teaching it said that) but I didn't think they were that crazy ridiculously bad for ya

l'm very gulliable so dont mess with me ahah

Yea im a bit gullible myself.. lol can't tell if this is joke or real but thinking joke for sure
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Is this for real? because my son loves loves loves his pop tarts :( I'm officially freaked out!

I know they're not the best for you and contain more sugar than a donut.. (took this two day nutrition class and the lady teaching it said that) but I didn't think they were that crazy ridiculously bad for ya

Yea im a bit gullible myself.. lol can't tell if this is joke or real but thinking joke for sure
    It's on the internet, it's true!
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Whew! My son eats the cherry and I eat the chocolate chip cookie dough, but neither of us eats blueberry, so we're safe. That's a load off my mind!
  • FindingFit127
    FindingFit127 Posts: 69 Member
    Options

I know they're not the best for you and contain more sugar than a donut.. (took this two day nutrition class and the lady teaching it said that) but I didn't think they were that crazy ridiculously bad for you

\

Yeah.. figured out its a joke! I know he probaly knew acouple idiotic gulliable people would think this was for real (YA GOT ME) and I am one of them! I'VE LEARNED MY LESSON! I won't be believing everything I read on these darn forums anymore haha but i'm glad to know I wasn't the only one wondering if this was real :) you never know now a days a ton of our processed foods have lots of ridiculous chemicals in them!
  • headoverhills
    Options
    Off to the store to buy blueberry poptarts. I need to clean my windows tomorrow!!!!
  • tedsmama
    tedsmama Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    A more important question is, can WIndex be logged as water?

Bwahahaha!!!
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options

I know they're not the best for you and contain more sugar than a donut.. (took this two day nutrition class and the lady teaching it said that) but I didn't think they were that crazy ridiculously bad for you

\

Yeah.. figured out its a joke! I know he probaly knew acouple idiotic gulliable people would think this was for real (YA GOT ME) and I am one of them! I'VE LEARNED MY LESSON! I won't be believing everything I read on these darn forums anymore haha but i'm glad to know I wasn't the only one wondering if this was real :) you never know now a days a ton of our processed foods have lots of ridiculous chemicals in them!

It's a total joke.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Anyone else on the Pop Tart Cleanse(tm) experiencing hallucinations, pregnancy in men and/or temporary death?

If this doesn't improve I'm calling my Chinese herbalist next week
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Could, but don't. Pass the pop tarts.