Options

Replies

• ZeroWoIf
    ZeroWoIf Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    100% of people who eat pop tarts are either dead or are going to die

True story

REALLY??? :noway: :noway:

And this whole time I thought I was doing good adding more fruit to my lunches at work!!!

Awww...crap!!

557174_10151119996774673_1523540251_n.jpg

Is that your post workout meal? LOL
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    100% of people who eat pop tarts are either dead or are going to die

True story

REALLY??? :noway: :noway:

And this whole time I thought I was doing good adding more fruit to my lunches at work!!!

Awww...crap!!

557174_10151119996774673_1523540251_n.jpg

Is that your post workout meal? LOL

It's what the Olympic athletes eat...says so on the package.
  • EEpling89
    EEpling89 Posts: 152
    Options
    LOL. These comments are hilarious. I guess I better start working on a will.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    So thanks for the idea for my X-mas gag gift for the work party this year. Maybe the boss will pick my gift. :happy:
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Wait...so that's how they make the filling blue?! WINDEX?
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Please, please tell me that if you string enough pop tarts together and bounce the sun off them, you create some chemical-toaster death ray of pop tart greatness!
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Is this for real? because my son loves loves loves his pop tarts :( I'm officially freaked out!

I know they're not the best for you and contain more sugar than a donut.. (took this two day nutrition class and the lady teaching it said that) but I didn't think they were that crazy ridiculously bad for ya

l'm very gulliable so dont mess with me ahah

Damn, I spent 4 years getting a Food Science degree and I could have done the same thing with a two day nutrition class.. who knew... man I got screwed.
  • HealthyAlison
    HealthyAlison Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I had heard Pop Tarts were developed by NASA as heat shield tiles for the Space Shuttle.
  • raystark
    raystark Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Yes that is right, and while my research is top secret at the moment I can tell you that a man by the name of Arnius is finalizing the report. He is a man that has been addicted to pop tarts and after working out suffered a massive stroke. He suffered and stroked badly for quite some time. Stroked so bad that his right arm got sore.

Few chemicals found in blueberry pop tarts:

1. windex
    2. lighter fluid extract (don't confuse it with lighter fluid)
    3. same chemicals found in drywall (now you know why it tastes like drywall)

Well I won't be discussed any further flavors at this moment due to privacy of our research but I will be happy to provide the chemicals inside your favorite pop tart. There is a pop tart that has crystal meth and you won't believe which one it is. It is actually the blueberry one in fact.

If you put enough butter on them it protects you though. ;-)

You need to bacon up that butter if you want real protection.
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    My mom went through a 3 month phase where all she ate was blueberry pop tarts and nothing else. She must be immune.
  • 13nicholas
    13nicholas Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    As a superbody coach, I have a scoop of poptartology every morning.
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    After watching the movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" I was using Windex on all wounds- now I can just buy Blueberry Pop Tarts and keep an ample supply in the house for cleaning, AND Curing!!! :D So excited - and the best part is, it IS the perfect "weapon" to get rid of someone..... How long do they take to incapacitate someone?
  • TheresaC928
    Options
    I tried to make repairs using pop tarts and everything went well up unit someone broke into my house and used a blow drier to toast the wall before they ate the whole thing. Probably would be a bad idea.

Roflmbo! This is the funniest thing I've read since this topic was posted. :laugh:
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Crystal meth poptarts??

Where can I get some?

*looks around five times for shadow people*

;D
  • 30Purple
    30Purple Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    The one day I crave PopTarts... dammit
  • doggiesnot
    doggiesnot Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Can I repair my plaster walls with pop tarts? If so, which flavor?

Yes, in fact, blueberry works best!
  • Crayvn
    Crayvn Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    meth huh?..time for a trip to cosco for pop tarts..woot!
  • LPCoder
    LPCoder Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    This is totally true... my friend died when her box of industrial sized Costco Pop Tart box fell from the top shelf. They found her on the kitchen floor, bludgeoned by the box.

.....if she'd only stuck with marshmallows!
  • malicent
    malicent Posts: 127
    Options
    meth huh?..time for a trip to cosco for pop tarts..woot!

breakfast.jpg
  • Crayvn
    Crayvn Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    This is totally true... my friend died when her box of industrial sized Costco Pop Tart box fell from the top shelf. They found her on the kitchen floor, bludgeoned by the box.

.....if she'd only stuck with marshmallows!

what a way to go..she my hero :p