What have you learned about yourself...?

Options
2»

Replies

• spikefoot
    spikefoot Posts: 419
    Options
    That I don't actually have permanent backpain along with other aches and pains.
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I have realized I am much stronger than I thought and have ALOT of perseverance!!! I have been "stuck" for 10 months and have continued to eat within my cals, exercise 5 days a week, and NOT quit!
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    What feeling healthy inside (eating well) actually feels like.
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I've learned that if I take in too few calories, I get one HECKUVA headache... :glasses:
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I learned that I can do anything I put my mind to and that I really enjoy being healthy and working out :)
  • thathockeychick23
    Options
    I realized that I can actually put my mind to it and do what I need to do. If I just take the time out of my day for a workout or to do my assignments. I can do them effectively and see positive results.
  • jmeyer925
    jmeyer925 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Positive: That my continued efforts have made others around me more motivated.

Neutral: That I couldn't do the quick weight loss like others. That I would have to make small efforts to get where I wanted, but it would take longer.

Negative: I use food to be anti social, because I lack self confidence.
  • Sistanorfolk
    Options
    I have learned that falling off the wagon was not my problem...getting back up was the problem. So now everytime I fall off...I get right back up and start over again. That's one of the things I love about MFP food log, every morning I have another opportunity to get it right...AND YOU GUYS ON THIS SITE ARE AWESOME....YES! A.W.E.S.O.M.E thanks a million for always helping me get back up:drinker:
  • TheBiggestLosee
    Options
    Thanks for the responses; I enjoyed reading them.

What I've learned is how devted I can be to something I care a great deal about. There aren't many things which I am very passionate about and fitness has become a passion of mine. Once I get to where I want to be, perhaps, I can pay it forward and become a personal trainer. We'll see!

Keep up the good work, everyone!