Replies

• msteresao
    msteresao Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    bump
  • krickeyuu
    krickeyuu Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I have lost almost 20 lbs (lost some before joining MFP) doing mostly walking DVD's--Leslie, Kathy Smith, Prevention. I am 52 and have sciatica, so it is hard for me to do a lot of jumping, plyometric type workouts. I add weight, or do a little jog to ramp up my heart rate if needed.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I used to love Leslie sansone DVDs and now I'm going to get them back out and do them again. They're great exercise
  • Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I love her videos, they've been a great workout for me. I have a knee injury, no gym acces and a small space in which to workout so they've been perfect. They're low impact, but if you put in the same pace as her, they can burn a really good amount of calories. I even got my sister who hates to workout, doing her videos!

Her 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk is my favorite. I play it muted with a tv show or music in the background for noise and its perfect for me.
  • tpt1950
    tpt1950 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Whenever I can't get outside to walk/run I put in her 4 fast miles tape and do the whole 4 miles - I love it and it makes me sweat - it's a good burn for me. Just bought another of her tapes 5 fast miles and can't wait to try it out!