My "shocking" story

Options

Replies

• Mamabrandyk
    Options
    Yayyyyy! Thats awsome! Love your attitude and excitement!! Size 12 is right around the corner. :)
  • indnile321
    indnile321 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You should feel successful because you are! Congratulations on a job well done! Your story made me smile. Keep up the good work and keep us posted.
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    i like this shocking story :D
    x
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    You, my friend, are amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    wow you totally sound like myself. I almost always wear my hair pulled back, idea of makeup is just a bit of eyeliner, own one pair of pants, one pair of capris, a couple pajama bottoms and 2 tshirts with armpit stains and 2 t shirts that are too big and have a couple holes, wear flip flops year round.

Congrats on your loss. Getting into smaller clothes is always exciting and makes you feel on top of the world.
  • sh4690
    sh4690 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Well done you! x

I too am nervous about trying the next size down!

I have been a UK size 12 (America Size 8 I think) in jeans for as long as I can remember, as I carry the most of my weight in my belly and chest.

My jeans are becoming loose, but I don't want to try the next size down in case they don't fit! Especially with my tops etc!

Hopefully I will muster up the courage though and just do it eventually! aha!
  • Maccbow
    Maccbow Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Yahoo!! How fun!!
  • springb513
    springb513 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    So happy for you!!
  • SirKelsalot
    Options
    How on earth did the size 20s not fall off you?! That's amazing!

I don't think I'll have such a joyous experience with pants sizes because of my gigantic hips, haha... go you! Enjoy the new pants, and I hope you reach your goal of size 12s soon :)
  • Leeanne1974
    Leeanne1974 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You look around a UK size 10-12. How did you get a size 20 to stay on? Braces? A belt? lol!
    Well done. Amazing work!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Well done =)
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    Great story..keep it up
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Great story, i just love a happy ending, Congrat's on your new jeans!
  • kw85296
    kw85296 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    WTG! And yes, I, too, am amazed that those jeans stayed up. Remember you are worth it, it is ok to spend some money on yourself and buy another pair of jeans when you need them. You did not mention the tee shirts, I'm guessing they are probably do for replacement, too. Go buy a few new ones and enjoy your new look. You deserve it. Great job!
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Love this story, thanks:heart:
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Thank you SO much for the kind words!! :heart: I would love friend requests from any of you that would like to send them! Im always a bit of a nut, and joking around, goofing off & trying for a laugh.. not always successful, unless you want to laugh at my attempt (and failure) at trying to be funny, but thats okay too! lmao! :wink:

Also, i changed up my profile pic for my before and "during" pic.. day one and then my today pic... yes, in my new jeans.. dont tease me, i left the tag on them because it said "14" on them. Hubby said i HAVE to take the tags off before i wear them out.. but i might just tuck it in instead. :laugh:

Anyhoo, thanks again for reading my "almost" successful story & cant wait to enjoy you all on my friends list!

PS.. i hope you dont get offended easily. My Elliptical is "Mr. Elliptical" to me, and i take him for hard, long rides, where he makes me wet, sweaty and gasping for air.... he makes my legs tremble, and my body shake... desperate for release.. but wanting more.. lol.. hey, ya gotta keep exercise interesting, right? :smooched:
  • nikig7
    nikig7 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Awesome job....and great read! Congrats!!!
  • lose4good1
    lose4good1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work. As you get smaller you may start to really like clothes
  • lose4good1
    lose4good1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Thank you SO much for the kind words!! :heart: I would love friend requests from any of you that would like to send them! Im always a bit of a nut, and joking around, goofing off & trying for a laugh.. not always successful, unless you want to laugh at my attempt (and failure) at trying to be funny, but thats okay too! lmao! :wink:

Also, i changed up my profile pic for my before and "during" pic.. day one and then my today pic... yes, in my new jeans.. dont tease me, i left the tag on them because it said "14" on them. Hubby said i HAVE to take the tags off before i wear them out.. but i might just tuck it in instead. :laugh:

Anyhoo, thanks again for reading my "almost" successful story & cant wait to enjoy you all on my friends list!

PS.. i hope you dont get offended easily. My Elliptical is "Mr. Elliptical" to me, and i take him for hard, long rides, where he makes me wet, sweaty and gasping for air.... he makes my legs tremble, and my body shake... desperate for release.. but wanting more.. lol.. hey, ya gotta keep exercise interesting, right? :smooched:
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    that's awesome. thank you for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!