Do men prefer natural or glam?

Options

Replies

• pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I like confident, self-depricating, able to hold an intelligent conversation type. Giant bewbies, real or fake are always a plus.

Glam or natural doesn't matter. Just NON-crazy.
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I care more about whether she keeps an ice pick under her pillow than her makeup!!! :noway:
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    I can go either way. If I am working out, doing yardwork or going to the beach...natural. Going to the store, I dress casual, but usually at least have lipstick on. Going out...short dress, heels and hair done. Make up? Yes please! But I do not go for the Tammy Faye look. ;)

Here I am:

8064413769_884461e950.jpg
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I honestly look better with at least some eyeliner on... so aside from the gym, even my "natural" includes that!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    It's so dark in my basement, it doesn't really matter. :wink:

Love it!!

most men I've asked prefer natural.
  • Sileaf
    Sileaf Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I guess it depends on the man...Mr. Star seems to prefer glam

Jeffree_Star59.jpg

This made my day!
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    I think of natural beauty as the girl next door look...................not the girl who quit taking care of herself.

I think of glamorous as the one who prefers to get dolled up most of the time.............but doesn't look like a gaudy Broadway character.

I have women on my FL that have natural beauty and can rock it 24-7!!. I also have some that I would consider glamorous and look amazing!!.

Just about every one of them can turn heads every where they go !! Yes my FL is better looking than yours;) lol
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    My man picks and chooses:

He loves me in make up

Hates my hair done

Loves me in jeans

hates me in semi-sloppy boho clothes

Hates me in anything that implies "dressed up"

but loves me in skirts

its a balancing act
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    natural: nothing on and looks good.
    glam: cake face and should be aired on jersey shore.

That's my understanding.

I think a girl doesn't have to put too much make up on to make herself look attractive.
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    It depends on what you consider glam. Sometimes I like to put on extra make up if we are going out, but it's not like I look like I got gang banged by Crayola. Glam and spackle are two different things.
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    tell you what I'll take one of each
  • Berto0391
    Berto0391 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'll take a clean natural look every time.

I'm not into the overdone "barbie" doll look at all.

THIS!!!!
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Both. But glam usually does it for me. Especially when there is real intelligence behind it.

Also, I find it more than a little amusing how this thread always comes up and most guys claim to like natural. yet they relentlessly flirt with glammed up girls. You know guys, it's ok to admit you like pretty women who care about their appearance.

:bigsmile:
  • GetFitCarly
    Options
    Most men prefer natural.. well thats what my partner says as well as all my male friends.
  • GetFitCarly
    Options
    glam would show that the girl knows how to take care of herself, natural would mean, she doesn't really care how she looks.
    I'd go for glam.

It can come off like that but no one likes a cake face :laugh:
  • glam would show that the girl knows how to take care of herself, natural would mean, she doesn't really care how she looks.
    I'd go for glam.

It can come off like that but no one likes a cake face :laugh:

Honestly, a "cake face" is just somebody who doesn't know how to properly apply makeup.
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    Not to be sarcastic, but glam that looks natural.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I could care less either way. I just like a gal with a certain relaxed moral attitude.
  • stljam
    stljam Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    It's so dark in my van, it doesn't really matter. :wink:

fixed it for you, :laugh:

As to the OP, usually i think less is more. I'm not a fan of the super caked on, can see the makeup line kind of makeup though I wouldn't say that was glam. Also, if I am kissing her neck, I can't stand the taste of makeup. I only dated one girl who put enough on that i could taste it but it was disgusting, lol.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is the only one who sees me without makeup. He says he can't tell the difference, since I usually wear my makeup pretty naturally. If we are going out for dinner or something I will do my eyeshadow darker and wear false eyelashes, which he also likes.

But, from what I hear, men like the natural look better.

Side note, I don't really care.