Help... What should I do?

Hi Guys,

I didn't mean to do this so please do not post comments on how bad it is for me to be under my calories. I really need supportive
posting . I have only had 982 calories today and need to get in about 500 more before the night ends. Well that is my question should I eat my rest of my calories this late at night ( its about 9:30 at night ) Which is better for me to do to eat or not to eat? lol tthat is the question. I tried to have a low carb day so I had more protein today which kept me full. I usually have about 1400-1500 calories a day just so you know and don't worry about me doing to low of calories. I am new and there was a few days I only did 1200 because that is what MFP said I needed but now I know that is way to low. Any suggestions on what I should do? Thanks for your support in helping me in this duh situation.

Jodi

Replies

• kw85296
    kw85296 Posts: 265 Member
    If you are hungry, have something to eat. If not, one day it not going to put your body into starvation mode. Just chalk today up as a learning experience as you are trying to find the best way to eat healthy.
  • mamax5
    mamax5 Posts: 414 Member
    I did about the same thing you did today! I'm not sure about this advice, but I was starving so I had 2 servings of multigrain cheerios and 1/2 cup of skim milk. If your hungry, have a snack or something and just try not to do it again! :)
  • mommy_03
    mommy_03 Posts: 54 Member
    if your hungry eat, i had dinner at 8pm tonight, and if your not hungry, then dont worry bout it just have a big breakfast in the morning
  • If you're hungry, eat. If not, I would eat extra tomorrow to make up for today's deficit. It's called zigzagging, and it really works!
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Thanks everyone for your help. I am not hungry so I will just skip the calories tonight and I will have a big breakfast tomorrow.

I love the support that you get on MFP!

Thanks everyone.
  • barbaramitchell101
    barbaramitchell101 Posts: 360 Member
    It's not that critical...when I followed the 1200 suggestion, I did not lose anything...I had to go lower ...of course, I am not active so for me it is best to stay low....I'd say, if you are hungry, eat something...look at your nutrients, and try to eat something that will give you more of what you are low on...