Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Can you poop a whole pound?

Replies

• IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Ok. I pee more than that.
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    I always hop on the scale before and after a poop just for fun.
  • Danayle
    Danayle Posts: 74 Member
    Wonder how many are going to weigh themselves then "go" just to check what happens because of this post.....:laugh:

Pound seems reasonable especially if you are a guy (didn't even bother to look) because guys are definitely full of shEET!

Bahaha...j/k :laugh: :laugh:

I was thinking about weighing myself before and after. I use the bathroom right after I get up, and then way myself after. I don't usually have to poop in the morning though.
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    So this morning I weighed myself when I woke and weighed 294.4
    Then I had to "go"
    I went
    I weighed myself again, 293.2
    Is that possible??? 1.2 pounds for 1 poop?
    Seems not right, don't you think?

You must be a wizard! My poop only weighs 3 ounces.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    just wait until one day you gain a pound after you go. your mind will be blown.
    That's funny. My dad and I have actually discussed this. How do you weigh more after you go? It happens to us all the time. Just don't understand how you "drop" mass and gain weight.

When I had my 6 pound son, I only dropped 3 pounds. That really confused the s*** outa me. :laugh:
  • ChampagnePaulie
    ChampagnePaulie Posts: 18 Member
    I think a pound or so is probably normal. Someone I know told me a story about getting "caught short" whilst out in the country and having to go in a field behind a hedge. They were absolutely astounded when they saw the pile they left behind :laugh: I suppose we get a distorted view when we glance in the toilet. What a topic lol
  • ThePilotsGirl
    ThePilotsGirl Posts: 30 Member
    Best thread ever..... I've noticed when people take charge of their health and body they aren't afraid to talk about all aspects! I love that S**T.... :p
  • misspenfold
    misspenfold Posts: 25 Member
    2.5lbs = 1 couric. So I would say it's possible, seeing as the record is held by Randy Marsh at 100+ couric's.

You're awesome. Randy's awesome. We're all awesome. Except for Bono; he's crap.
  • emilygh1974
    emilygh1974 Posts: 65 Member
    This thread is hysterical. Now I'm looking forward to my next blowout.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,487 Member
    Well after reading all this poop discussions on the boards I've tried this and apparently my poop is weightless I never lose a damn thing. Stupid magic weightless poop. You all just get my hopes up only to have the scale laugh at me for being so ridiculous.
  • yep completely possible. Same thing happened to me a couple of days ago. Always weigh yourself when you first wake up and before you have eaten, but after you have pooped..
  • bethygirlie
    bethygirlie Posts: 311 Member
    I love this thread lmao
  • MissSusieQ
    MissSusieQ Posts: 533 Member
    lady, i can poop a whole kilo.
  • firedupfriend
    firedupfriend Posts: 140 Member
    Yes I have had a 3lb one before! LMAO!! :laugh:

6211.gif

Brilliant!!!
  • MissSusieQ
    MissSusieQ Posts: 533 Member
    2.5lbs = 1 couric. So I would say it's possible, seeing as the record is held by Randy Marsh at 100+ couric's.

that's a pretty big poo. was randy marsh a rhino?
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    LOL! It is possible, trust me!
  • stace_19
    stace_19 Posts: 24 Member
    Hahahaha this made me laugh! But yes you can, been there and done that! :)
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    This thread cracked me up. Can we chat about farts now?
  • tomich54
    tomich54 Posts: 99 Member
    You had me at poop..

OMG! I'm STILL laughing! :laugh:
  • marshallexi
    marshallexi Posts: 162 Member
    This is the most entertaining thread in the forum today.