Can you tell a difference? (pics)

Options
I've been having a few days of being down and out - by no means am I ever going to quit - I just wish I was out of the 300's already and I'm not sure if I can even tell much of a difference in my pictures. I put together a couple of face photos to see if it would help me notice. Can you see much of a difference?

BEFOREAFTER-3.jpg

Replies

• SweatGlitter
    Options
    Yes I can! your face is slimming down!
  • jess393
    jess393 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Your face is a lot slimmer :smile: You look great, keep goin! I hear ya tho, I feel like I'm working my butt off and getting nowhere real fast, lol. Figured I'd be further ahead by now... ohhhh well :)
  • riikka12
    riikka12 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yes! Not in any mean way but no more double chin :) great job, keep it up :)
  • MStrotterpaws
    Options
    Your face looks a lot less puffy /pasty with a more healthy vibrancy...that's what you are going for. Keep it up.
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Thank you all. I was very very sick all last year. That first picture is especially difficult to share. I appreciate all your feedback. It's definitely motivating! :flowerforyou:
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    especially big difference in the face between the last two pics - - great job. I also am trying desperately to get out of the 300s. Add me if you'd like. I try to be supportive, yet sarcastic (not everyones cup of tea, but hey......lol) - - again, great job!
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Do bears poop in the woods?!? Errr, I mean why yes, I can see a difference. You are off to a wonderful start! Keep it up girl!
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Yes, you can tell a difference! Look at your chin! You're doing a great job, keep it going!
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I think the oval glasses make your face look much slimmer than the rectangular ones.
  • cruciia
    cruciia Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Definitely, well done!
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Cheek bones, look at the difference in shape. You should be so proud of yourself. And look how much healthier you look.
  • jessecka1014
    Options
    YES! Your face is definitely slimmer!
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    Very noticeable difference in your face between the first and last pic. Keep at it.
  • crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Your face is definitely looking slimmer. Don't give up. I started my journey after been sick. My highest weight was two months after spending a month and a half on bed rest after having a perforated appendix and severe septic infection. I was so sick for months and never thought I would feel healthy, but I stuck with it and am running 5ks now. Keep it up and just remember every day you do it is one more step away from that sick person you once were.
  • her4g63
    her4g63 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I can see a TON of difference! Your face looks much slimmer! Keep up the great work! You're rockin' it!
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    You look lovely cutie!!
  • BeeRobin
    BeeRobin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Yes! Face, shoulders, neck...looking good!
  • taramc1970
    taramc1970 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Keep Going - You are doing great!!!:wink:
  • Amazongirl
    Options
    You look much different from the first photo - and MUCH happier and healthier! Keep up the good work!!!!
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    It's obvious! But I understand your problem. It's hard for any of us to see ourselves as others see us. You are doing GREAT. Keep it up.