Can you tell a difference? (pics)

Options

Replies

• RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Sweety I was EXACTLY where you are not too long ago. I know how hard it is to see the changes when youre losing weight - its always nice to SEE them not just see the numbers moving. So. Let me be one of those people who tell you what you want to hear but can't see yet : Your cheeks look slimmer, under your chin looks like a neck peeping through, there is definitely less there overall. You definitely look slimmer in the face than you did in photo 1. You look fab!!

Trust me, you will see the changes once they are impossible to ignore or brush off as overactive imagination. Just stick with it, take pics every 2 months and compare them in a timeline, you WILL see it :-)

:flowerforyou: :heart: :love:
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    You absolutely can!!! :) Keep at it! Doing great!
  • mom2handh1975
    mom2handh1975 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Very noticeable change! Your hard work is definitely paying off!
  • LindseySprake
    LindseySprake Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    For sure!! More definition in your cheeks and chin. Good job, keep it up!
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Yes you can tell! Your cheeks aren't puffy and no double chin! Great job!
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! YES girl we can tell!!!! ur face looks alot slimer!! keep it up dont give up!!!!
  • Lisaherbalmomma
    Options
    a definite difference! You are looking healthier! It is a challenge, but where will you be if you give up? Stay with it, dear!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,273 Member
    Options
    Yes, I can tell a difference. Your face is much slimmer. Keep it up...don't stop.
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yes! I can definately tell a difference! My weight is coming off slower than I would like also! Keep it up I'm sending a friend request if interested. :D
  • julimonster
    julimonster Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    LOVE it when people post pics, it's so inspiring! Of course it shows! Keep it up, you are looking FABULOUS!
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    If you just look at the picture from August 2011 and then the one you took yesterday, you can see an immense change. You're doing a fantastic job. You look far healthier. Even though you're smiling in both, it seems the smile reaches your eyes much more in the new picture. You're doing great. Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Yes there is a definite improvement. Your face is much slimmer and healthier looking. Thank goodness that others see what we cannot. Keep doing what you're doing it's obviously working. :happy:
  • theblitz
    Options
    definitely. anyone ever tell you you look like that actress Kat Dennings? Especially in the eyes. :)
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I see the beginning of dimples...you look wonderful.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Yes - don't stop! You're definately heading in the right direction! :flowerforyou:
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    You are changing in ways that you will see and some that you will not. The biggest change that you have made thus far is your committment to yourself.

But, yes, you can definitely see the changes in your face, your chin and your neck!

Great work so far!
  • meganlynn0103
    Options
    You can totally tell. I felt the same way. It will get easier.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I think the oval glasses make your face look much slimmer than the rectangular ones.

Yeah, put the oval glasses from your first pics on the face in your last pic = adorable! :love:
  • Kendra0024
    Kendra0024 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I absolutely see a difference! Great job! You'll be out of the 300's in no time... just keep keepin' on. ;) You've done an awesome job so far!!
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    You can absolutely see a difference!!! GO YOU! GO YOU!!! Keep up the good work girlie!! YOU GOT THIS!!!!