Dog lovers...what breed of dog(s) do you have?

Options

Replies

• t42toto
    Options
    I had 2 english mastiffs, my apricot boy passed away 8/14 of this year - beyond devastating, he was 10 and had kidney failure, I couldn't have asked for a better dog/friend! I still have his brother who is 9 and a miniature australian shepherd named Daisy who is the biggest mush in the world. I can't imagine ever being without a dog, they bring such happiness into our lives!
  • Carolyn326
    Carolyn326 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am sorry to hear about the loss of your Mastiff, I can't imagine losing Herald. I will never love again after him.
  • Oathmeal
    Oathmeal Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have 4 dogs!
    Beatrice the Min Pin
    Gigsley the Silky Terrier
    Iz the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
    Guster the American Bulldog/Mastiff mix (my profile pic)
  • jcpreader
    Options
    I've got a Leonberger and a Irish Terrier Cross. They love their walks but slowing down a bit now due to age :(
  • ayumi0634
    Options
    I have 2 naughty boys , one is golden retriever and the other is miniature poodle !
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I have a miniature Jack Russell called willow :heart:
  • twl900
    twl900 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Lhasa Apso. They're such cute little dogs
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Shiba Inu named Kaya & a Pug named Genji (both females) - couldn't get two more different dogs if I tried again. The Shiba is always on the move and the Pug..... not so much :laugh:

I love shiba's :) my two dogs are so different too. I have a Shiba Inu named Juno and a lab/shar-pei mix named Maggie. They are pretty awesome dogs!

I have 3 Shiba Inus and they each have a different personality! Their names are Bear Foxy and Sammy! Sammy is a foster that is 11 yrs old that has adopted us!
  • katatonickitten
    katatonickitten Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Chihuahuas
  • nyssa1231
    nyssa1231 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    <--- pugs, pugs, pugs!

ETA: i didn't answer both your questions! i walk them everyday, but they don't last very long. if i take them on a walk for about 30 minutes or so, they're so happy. anything longer than that, and they just kind of collapse on the ground and refuse to budge! there have been a few times where i've had to carry them home! they're small dogs, but muscley and weigh more than you think!

i love our pups so much. i call them pupkids.
  • GetFitCarly
    Options
    A Bichon friese (I really have no idea how to spell that could be right I dont know) Ive had her for 13 years. I love her very much :)
  • GetFitCarly
    Options
  • indygal76
    indygal76 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    A very loveable mutt named Tori. She will be 9 next month. Her mom was a full breed boxer. Not sure what dad was. She has the boxer body shape with lots of fur. Her face reminds me of a schnauzer. She is the best dog ever! :love:
  • yummymommy78
    Options
    We have a 2 y/o purebred BLACK German Shepherd named Lykos (greek for wolf). I take him for walks, but not daily as he isn't always great on the leash while pushing my 1 y/o son in the stroller ... he likes to stop and pee, seriously, like every 10 seconds! LOL
  • mcrowe1016
    mcrowe1016 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Two rescue pit bulls :-) I try to take them for four mile long walks about three times a week (and generally assume 100 calories per mile). However, they do ok without daily walks and I have a good sized yard for them to play in.
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Edited - picture wouldn't post... can't get the size right.
  • P05T5CRIPT
    P05T5CRIPT Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    We have a beautiful Japanese Spitz called Coco. She's 7 years old and was born on valentines day, she's had 5 surgeries in the past two years with cruciate ligament and knee problems. She's a little trooper and is now happy and healthy and is most definitely queen of the house!

4672540014_2902c58b26_d.jpg
  • karawRN
    karawRN Posts: 311
    Options
    vizla :) family friendly dog. good hunting dog. she is SO smart.
  • PaulBSussex
    PaulBSussex Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    We have a four year old Golden Retriever called Lucy. She acts dumb but is actually quite smart but incredibly stubborn, training her was a nightmare. She has a wonderful character and a great addition to the family with a loveable character

7189754923_9b1b7c2caa_n.jpg
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I have a Jack russell terrier name PJ, very loyal dog!