Ladies with bigger calves-skinny jean help!!!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I feel like I stumbled onto a "what not to wear" episode without the hosts...

I personally have 16 in calves (not big imho) and I wear skinny jeans all the time

I have recently bought the following:

Old Navy white
    2 pair of Silver
    AE
    Guess

All have spandex in them and they aren't really that tight.

PS I am not straight as a pin (junk in this trunk) and wear them with heals....alllll the time
  • JustSammi
    Options
    Find some good quality jeggings. Ones that are actually made out of denim but are elasticated as opposed to those cheap kind that look like denim but aren't. I've got some from H&M, they look exactly likes jeans (well they practically are since they are in fact made of denim!).
  • gobnait56
    gobnait56 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    South do a range of jeans called curvalicious that are made to have that bit of extra room in them, they sell them on littlewoods & offer free returns so I ordered lots in different colours & sizes to try on & sent the others back. Hope this helps!
  • Karlbarbell
    Options
    Have you seen Barbell Apparel Jeans?! They make jeans for those with muscular legs/butts and they're extremely functional so you never have to worry about ripping your jeans in the crotch ever again. www.BarbellApparel.com!!!!! :smile: