70lbs gone!!!! :)

Options

Replies

• juliebmomof3
    juliebmomof3 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    DAAAMMNN! Get it momma, you look amazing!! I hope I look as great as you a year from now!
  • denisemroth
    denisemroth Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • RockyDon
    RockyDon Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Awesome work. Keep it up.
  • BeautifullyHuman123
    Options
    Go girllll!!!! YOu look great! Awesome dedication and determination!
  • SandieM7
    SandieM7 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congratulations.......you look incredible!
  • ards7
    ards7 Posts: 33
    Options
    WOW you look great!!!!!!
  • Angie_Fritts
    Angie_Fritts Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Wow!! That's all I've got to say. Wow
  • RSuta
    RSuta Posts: 60
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT !!!!!! WOW !!!
  • lenoresaari
    lenoresaari Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Yes, wow!
  • yellowcapris
    yellowcapris Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    EVERYONE PEOPLE READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BEACH BODY COACH SCAM. NOT A TRUE MEMBER OF MFP COMMUNITY.

Congrats you lost 70 lbs. You also joined MFP 2 months ago and have already made 40 posts which all include a link to your blog or a friendly "message me". or "I can help you reach your goals add me on facebook!" It is obvious that you never joined this site for motivation or to motivate others. You did it to market yourself and sell people your beach body products. I am not impressed.
  • lexusgirl1
    Options
    Amazing
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    HOly Moly! You are my hero!!! You look fantastic and what a cute family!!! Cheers to you! :drinker:
  • nulife79
    nulife79 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • MUMommy
    MUMommy Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And your family is adorable :)
  • jeangirl928
    jeangirl928 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    you are rock solid! wow wow wow!
  • michellevine1
    michellevine1 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Yeah you. You look great. Very well done! Thanks for sharing
  • linderzoid
    Options
    EVERYONE PEOPLE READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BEACH BODY COACH SCAM. NOT A TRUE MEMBER OF MFP COMMUNITY.

Congrats you lost 70 lbs. You also joined MFP 2 months ago and have already made 40 posts which all include a link to your blog or a friendly "message me". or "I can help you reach your goals add me on facebook!" It is obvious that you never joined this site for motivation or to motivate others. You did it to market yourself and sell people your beach body products. I am not impressed.

yeah for real. this is sketchy.
  • Duckytime
    Options
    You look amazing!! Totally an inspiration to me!!
  • Cjgosa
    Cjgosa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • mdb543
    mdb543 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    For those of you with the negative comments, I am posting the same thing I posted in the original forum to the beachbody coach post...

After debating on whether or not to get involved in this, I have decided to say something. I am not here to get ridiculed for what I have worked my butt off for. I don't want people responding back in an argumentative fashion. I did not promote myself in my picture. I took my picture today for the first time after having a low self esteem and self confidence issue that many can relate to when you go through a rough period of time. I was proud of my accomplishments and wanted to/decided to post them. I never said in my description that I lost all the weight in a month. This was a period of months, Jan. 1st to be exact. I joined mfp recently after having no idea how to keep track of all the protein and carbs I was intaking and constantly logging it into a notebook every day. I joined to make my life easier. I'm sorry I offended people. I am a coach, but only because I do care about people. I have sent numerous of messages back to people helping them achieve their goals. I have several "challenge groups" on FB that are support groups for mainly those going to the gym and doing the program that I am currently involved with. I put my blog out there when people ask about recipes because I have spent hours posting them and thought it would be a good reference for those that are interested. As far as my before and after picture goes, that is me. I re-posted because I couldn't figure out how to post the picture in the first place and wanted to see if I learned something from several other people explaining to me how to do it. This is supposed to be a form for people to get help and seek motivation. Just because I am a coach does not mean I am perfect and excel in life. I have come down a long road and still am trying to find myself emotionally. This did not exactly help. I am proud of where I came from and refuse to let you and this post get me down.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!