You look AMAZING!
  • MrsScheidt
    MrsScheidt Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Congrats!!
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU CHICK!! You look awesome. I started with P90X as well, then did Insanity. Now I'm doing the P90X/Insanity Hybrid. I'm gonna do Les Mills Pump next :) Keep going strong, you're a great success story!
  • LoriBeMe
    LoriBeMe Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You look awesomely A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!
  • NShapeRunning
    NShapeRunning Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. Great job!
  • SocWkrBee
    SocWkrBee Posts: 374
    Options
    Hot mama! Way to go!!
  • Great_Mazinga
    Great_Mazinga Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    That's unbefrick'alevable. Good job.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!! Beautiful results! :love:
  • mdb543
    mdb543 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    wow well done :flowerforyou: so inspired ....please give some tips

Did the program work for me? Yes, because I stink at going to the gym and figuring out what I should do. The key though regardless is nutrition!!!! If anyone needs help or has any questions on anything, please message me. I have stuck to a high protein diet.. I have a huge sweet tooth and for those of you who have seen my blog, I have many recipes that are high protein alternatives that at least taste like the real thing. I'm not perfect by any means. Thomas English Muffins are the death of me at night.. Healthy yes, but the carbs throw me off. Honestly though, nutrition is the key to the weight loss. Under-eating is not the way to go. I tried it and it did not work except make me feel like crap and zoned out.. Plus I hit a plateau with that and didn't lose anymore weight. I'm not an expert at all, just I have tried everything and anything I could to get the weight off.
  • BradHallFitness
    BradHallFitness Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Ok I know I already posted this earlier, but I had no idea how to get the pictures to show on here and am trying this again for practice sake!! For those of you that didn't see the post earlier.. These are my results from doing P90X starting last January, following insanity a few other beachbody programs tossed in there, a break during the summer to spend time with my kids and now I just ended my second round of Brazil Butt Lift and going back to P90X that I started today!! Over 70lbs lossed!! Now hopefully the pictures will show this time. If not, someone tell me what I'm doing wrong!!!

before_zps539e3ac6.jpg

afterbbl_zps612cf424.jpg

afterbblback_zps135815f9.jpg

Great job! Love seeing other Beachbody Success Stories.
  • steph0924
    steph0924 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Okay, this is amazing!!!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    You loo amazing and your family is beautiful! Congrats!
  • vegasmari
    vegasmari Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    EVERYONE PEOPLE READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BEACH BODY COACH SCAM. NOT A TRUE MEMBER OF MFP COMMUNITY.

Congrats you lost 70 lbs. You also joined MFP 2 months ago and have already made 40 posts which all include a link to your blog or a friendly "message me". or "I can help you reach your goals add me on facebook!" It is obvious that you never joined this site for motivation or to motivate others. You did it to market yourself and sell people your beach body products. I am not impressed.

Interesting
  • marialleras
    Options
    Give me tips please!

yes please give us tips on what you eat and whatother things you do!!!
  • marialleras
    Options
    EVERYONE PEOPLE READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BEACH BODY COACH SCAM. NOT A TRUE MEMBER OF MFP COMMUNITY.

Congrats you lost 70 lbs. You also joined MFP 2 months ago and have already made 40 posts which all include a link to your blog or a friendly "message me". or "I can help you reach your goals add me on facebook!" It is obvious that you never joined this site for motivation or to motivate others. You did it to market yourself and sell people your beach body products. I am not impressed.

Interesting

oh wow
  • mdb543
    Options
    I think people are getting the wrong idea. I have stated this before, but I am a Beachbody Coach but am on here for support for myself to continue to reach my goals and log my calories. I started this "journey" as you want to call it almost a year ago when I used to log all of my calories in a notebook. Someone recommended this site to me to make my life easier! I am not here to sell anything, but offer encouragement and motivation to others who may be in the same position I was in last year. I would appreciate if the negative comments could stop on this post as I have worked very hard for what I have accomplished. If you would like advice from a friend, please feel free to post on here or send me a message. I strongly believe that nutrition is definitely the key to success in weight loss and toning. I wish everyone luck on their fitness goals :)
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    omg!!!! you look sooo good! yes tips please!!!
  • mdb543
    Options

My main thing that I tell everyone is NUTRITION IS THE KEY!!! I do in-take a high protein diet and low amount of carbs. A lot of girls that I have talked to are afraid to in-taking a bunch of protein. Thing is, protein is what feeds your muscles. With muscle growth (with a proper amount of exercise) you will burn fat so much more quickly. I did try to cut my calories last year thinking it would be a quick fix, I lost some weight but developed terrible migraines and trying to make myself feel better, I ate... and then gained. I finally decided that it wasn't working and in all honesty just gave it my all with P90X and upping my calories and eating the correct foods and figured if it didn't work, what did I have to lose? Cutting my calories just made me sick. Now you can have a calorie deficit, but you have to be careful with the percentage amount. Hopefully that makes sense?
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options

My main thing that I tell everyone is NUTRITION IS THE KEY!!! I do in-take a high protein diet and low amount of carbs. A lot of girls that I have talked to are afraid to in-taking a bunch of protein. Thing is, protein is what feeds your muscles. With muscle growth (with a proper amount of exercise) you will burn fat so much more quickly. I did try to cut my calories last year thinking it would be a quick fix, I lost some weight but developed terrible migraines and trying to make myself feel better, I ate... and then gained. I finally decided that it wasn't working and in all honesty just gave it my all with P90X and upping my calories and eating the correct foods and figured if it didn't work, what did I have to lose? Cutting my calories just made me sick. Now you can have a calorie deficit, but you have to be careful with the percentage amount. Hopefully that makes sense?

thanks! thats pretty much what I started doing 15 days ago, dropped the carbs down low, upped the protein, less cardio, more strength training, I want to drop body fat percentage, not nessessarily lose more weight, its all how I feel and look, I am 116 ( i'm only 5'2) pounds right now, yeah its low, but it does not look good naked ....proportions all wrong lol
  • mdb543
    Options
    I'm at 116lbs as well, but at 5'4. I understand what you are saying. I would definitely focus on toning up and you will be fine!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!