WHAT SHOULD I DO AT LUNCH?!

Options
so i did 30 day shred before work...
and i usually run a 5k at lunch.
However, I get off work at 4 today and i am running at the river then.

So now, i've got this free lunch and i'm not sure what to do with it....maybe i should just enjoy some netflix and eat :P

Replies

• danae16
    danae16 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing. I did a tough boxing workout this morning (lots of legs, butt and core). Let's do 50 pushups or something like that.
  • mandiam
    mandiam Posts: 109
    Options
    oh that sounds good! 50 push ups...and then 4pm i am going to run 5 miles. Just logged my route on mapmyrun. I am excited!

Are you in for 50?
  • You do a 5K during your lunchbreak?? Like, every day??

201817627021860209_OYEPBCJJ_c.jpg
  • EmlyBar
    EmlyBar Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You girls are way better than me at lunch!! Maybe you're just the motivation I need...I normally clean over my lunch hour.
  • katiecappsgriffin
    Options
    That was my reaction! lol I do zumba 5 days a week and a sunday bike ride... but a 5k at lunch is dedication!!!!!
  • ttknowles01
    ttknowles01 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    You do a 5K during your lunchbreak?? Like, every day??

LOL!!! That was my reaction too!
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    so i did 30 day shred before work...
    and i usually run a 5k at lunch.
    However, I get off work at 4 today and i am running at the river then.

So now, i've got this free lunch and i'm not sure what to do with it....maybe i should just enjoy some netflix and eat :P
    Yikes, you're a b@da$$! I'll be spending my lunch at the library LOL
  • My gosh, I did a 5K and it nearly killed me ;). I can't imagine doing one during my lunch break just for fun!

To add: The only thing I do during my lunch is eat my lunch :laugh: !!!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    You do a 5K during your lunchbreak?? Like, every day??

Yes....this! A 5K is my normal run 3 days per week....and that's it!:noway:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I usually just eat during lunch. Is that just me?
  • mandiam
    Options
    holy macaroni...i didn't mean to startle anyone hahaha!

During the summer, I ride my bike to work 40 miles round trip--but when it hits fall, i turn to running at lunch because the sun doesn't come up early enough (not enough mace in the world to stop weirdos when it's pitch black outside!)

I think i'll do 50pushups with danae16 since i already said i would...save my energy for tonight's run. It's going to be 74 and BEAUTIFUL outside...i am so excited!!
  • amydee714
    amydee714 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    why do I suddently feel woefully inadequate...
    :sad:
  • EmlyBar
    EmlyBar Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Well maybe that's why I haven't dropped much weight! Oh the dedication I am lacking!! Well thanks girls...getting up at 5 to do P90X and then in the evenings I am too pooped to go for a run...or in my case a jog! lol Will see how well it goes!
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options

Exactly !
  • LoriBeMe
    LoriBeMe Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • samblanken
    samblanken Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I walk about 3 miles. then I run when I get home after work.
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options

During the summer, I ride my bike to work 40 miles round trip--but when it hits fall, i turn to running at lunch because the sun doesn't come up early enough (not enough mace in the world to stop weirdos when it's pitch black outside!)

I think i'll do 50pushups with danae16 since i already said i would...save my energy for tonight's run. It's going to be 74 and BEAUTIFUL outside...i am so excited!!

Do you squeeze in lunch of at least a very very large breakfast to sustain your work outs? Cos if you're working out at this intensity & not eating you're burning lean muscle so be careful.
  • TraciStivers
    TraciStivers Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    That about sums it up.
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I only get a 30 minute lunch so I eat and read.
  • mandiam
    Options
    i eat lots of protein for breakfast after 30DS and then run around 11:15...a nom nom lunch after the run. My diary is open!

Do you squeeze in lunch of at least a very very large breakfast to sustain your work outs? Cos if you're working out at this intensity & not eating you're burning lean muscle so be careful.