What 1 healthy/diet food are you most sick of?

Options

Replies

• californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    I swear if I have to eat one more helping of steamed california blend vegetables I am gonna ralph! How about you? Whats the one thing you can't stand the sight of now?

NONE! I only eat what I like that is healthy. I change it up sometimes, but mostly I eat what I feel like eating. Life is too short to eat food you don't like, but I am almost 52 so I view the days I have left as more precious since my life is half over.

Eat what you like, mostly healthy, within a calorie budget that gives you a deficit to lose, or just a budget to maintain. Eat enough protein, not extra, don't make it complicated. That is all.
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty darn sick of boneless, skinless, chicken breasts.

I never really liked chicken to begin with... but I got good at cooking them and had a lot for a few weeks, and now I kind of dread one. So I haven't had one for a while.

Being healthy doesn't mean being miserable, eat what you do what to eat :)
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I know it's like treason to health foodies everywhere, but almost everything made by Kashi tastes like dirt to me.

Kashi adds a lot of unnecessary sugar. the "real" health foodies wouldn't be offended :)
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty darn sick of boneless, skinless, chicken breasts.

You literally took the words right out of my mouth :laugh:
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Celery! No amount of houmous or tzatziki can disguise the taste of it. blergh.

This^
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm wierd. So far, nothing.

I try to keep my diet varied enough so I don't get sick of anything. I did that a long time ago and got, well, not sick of but just plain bored with and thus the diet never lasted more then a month.
  • ChasingKatie
    ChasingKatie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    lol Just bought a whole case of California blend veggies
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Options
    I swear if I have to eat one more helping of steamed california blend vegetables I am gonna ralph! How about you? Whats the one thing you can't stand the sight of now?

try it with terriki sauce.. totally changes the flavor.
  • juncture
    juncture Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Nothing, I try to vary what I eat or vary how I prepare it and don't eat things that I don't like. When I might be starting to get fed up of something I change it up for a bit and then go back to it after a while.
  • dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    lettuce....any kind:(
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Celery, Peanut Butter, Whey Protein, Lettuce, Almonds
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Options
    there really isnt anything im sick of, or bored with. I am eatting alot of seasonal fruits and veggies, raw. I have come to the conclusion that I am not a salad person. i would rather put some salad on a roll up. The salad thing has been longer then my life change. lol
  • x_JT_x
    x_JT_x Posts: 364
    Options
    I could do without cottage cheese for a while but I'd really miss the protein so I put on my big girl panties and deal.
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Chicken!
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    None. I eat the things I like and just be sure to stay under my net calorie goals. If I want a treat, I exercise to make up for it.
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone that said boneless skinless chicken breast lol
  • PoliticalRN
    PoliticalRN Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Avocados! I had to eat half an avocado a day as part of my Stanford Weight loss diet and I thought I was going to die!!! I used to love them but now I'm sick of them!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I go through a 5lb bag of baby carrots every single week.
    I'm nearly sick of carrots.

But sugar snap peas really have a shockingly short shelf life and taste like *kitten* once they go bad.
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I am sick to death of oatmeal right now. I don't even want to look at the Quaker Oats man, but he is there on top of my fridge staring at me...*shivers*

Hee hee, that sounds so creepy :laugh:

I alternate between oatmeal and Bob's Hot Cereal. They're both tasty and neither one has a chance to become boring.
  • lmjonesga
    lmjonesga Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Lettuce/particularly the "spring mix" variety. Blech...