Hello. Any over 45 yr olds out there?

Options

Replies

• jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I just turned 48 this year. I am active and always trying to eat healthier and keep up on my exercise. Does anyone else find it harder than it used to be??? I have actually not lost a pound in the almost year that I have been pretty diligent on here. I finally threw the scale away as it was too big of a deterent on my motiviation. I feel better, I have more energy so I do feel like I have accomplished something. I am doing Insanity - it has been on and off as my schedule makes it hard to do every day. I am walking/jogging and trying to up my durance. I am trying to cut more of my processed foods and eat healthy - which I find has been really hard to do when I am cooking for a 35 year old husband who can eat anything and everything! I love friends and support. Especially friends who are close to my age and going through the same battles. I have joined a couple of the "older" or "going through menopause" groups on here but didn't really find them that supportive - maybe we should form our own group. I'm open to suggestions. But feel free to friend me and let's give each other some support as we get better with age!
  • marysue1965
    marysue1965 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hello, welcome. I'm 47yr.s
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    I am 52 and fairly new as well.

Feel free to add me if you think I can help!
    I use this daily through iPhone app and fully committed.....

Jim
  • capricorn0120
    capricorn0120 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    47. Feel free to add me.:happy:
  • mcguvs
    mcguvs Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Lean, mean, 57 year old, MFP machine.
  • gerimom17
    gerimom17 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello. I turned 45 in May and I still refuse to believe it! I am a mother to a 22yo, 18 (almost 19)yo, and an 11yo (who turns 12 in December). My husband is on the road driving long haul so I would love to have more friends to help me on my fitness journey.

Geri
  • CathyDW95
    Options
    I'm 45 and will be 46 in early February. I've just started (today!) so I could use some friends. :happy: Feel free to add me if you like.
  • seashell99z
    seashell99z Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    42 and holding forever! lol
  • mikejacobs1958
    Options
    54 and enjoying every mile of my MFP journey .........
  • Peypeypalmer
    Options
    45 here and new to this site. Add me if you like.
  • sbrinkme
    Options
    I'm 47 and it's not easy. But I'm going for it. I've lost 23 pounds since August. Feel free to add me!:smile:
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    41 and full of fun here!!!!!
  • primalperson1
    primalperson1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm over 50! Feel free to add me!
  • kaleohone
    Options
    Aloha! I just had my 41st birthday! Feel free to add me!!! :)
  • teejay2039
    Options
    Hi! Anyone feel free to add me; 50 years young, and on a MISSION!! :D I try to log everything, use a FitBit, and keep my logs open to anyone who wants to look..... you can't help me if you can't see what I'm doing...... :) Trying to focus less on the scale, and more on how I feel, how my clothes fit, and how I look..... I eat between my BMR and TDEE, and have started weight lifting..... :D
  • TimmyT66
    Options
    46 just joined today
  • marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    47 here, welcome to add me :drinker:
  • antizoni1
    antizoni1 Posts: 334
    Options
    46 YEARS OLD FEEL FREE TO ADD ME
  • ladyslmn
    ladyslmn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    52 over here in 29 days. lol Feel free to request.
  • teepeetim
    teepeetim Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    51 here, and loving it !
    Haven't felt this good since my twenties, the weight loss (and other things) have turned me into a new man.

You can add me as a friend , and so can anyone else.
    One can never have too many friends.

Tim