Options
    Just turned 50 in August been around for quite a while
  • Luthien007
    Luthien007 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'm 48, been logging here since June 1. Feel free to add me
  • Avafuller209
    Options
    Hello, I'm sixty. I have just discovered this sight and am using this to help keep track of my eating and weightloss. I am really trying to stay motivated amd healthy.
  • ngoethe
    ngoethe Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    45 here, feel free to add me (anyone, not just the OP). I could use the motivation. This is my second go 'round. I lost about 12 lbs. the first time and quit...laziness. I started back on Monday and am determined to stick with it!
  • brnout
    brnout Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 and have been on here for the last 6 months or so. I've done fine on my own, but have hit a plateau and am game for finally doing the social thing here!
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    47 here! Sending you a request. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • Tracy2750
    Options
    Hi! I'm 46 and would love to find friends and support on here! I'm trying to get better about logging things in and using this site more. feel free to add me (anyone!).
    OK, I'm laughing because that last bit sounded a little desperate but hey! :)
    Tracy
  • marinemomx2
    marinemomx2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    47 here and I have lost 62 lbs!! Feel free to add me too :smile:
  • fxdl2k2
    fxdl2k2 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    48 and engaged--Wedding motivation here :laugh:
  • llmontoya
    Options
    44yr old female but I feel 34. Lost 15lbs with 15lbs to go. I'm currently doing a little of P90X2 & Insanity. I'm trying to throw in jogging at least a few times a week too. It's my eating habits that keep my weight on. I know what i'm suppose to eat but what I'm suppose to eat I don't like. My taste buds are plain and I don't like much including vegetables. I've ran in a half marathon recently and accomplished my goal to jog the entire time but now I have my eyes focused an agility and speed for my soon to be home made obstacle course. I have the two 18' power poles up for the rock wall and the 14' pole up for the rope climb so far, this weekend i'll be digging more power pole holes.
  • cstew44
    cstew44 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 years young and open to New Friends . . .
  • mermer45
    mermer45 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    51....and happy if you wish to add me. Currently doing IF (intermittent fasting) two days each week with good success. Enjoy discussing and reviewing the science behind eating healthily.
  • Donna6017
    Donna6017 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    49 and just joined. Would love some friends
  • ShellyakaLady
    ShellyakaLady Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 and trying to get this weight off....
  • gailmelanie
    gailmelanie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Sure there are! Here we are! I'm over 50, soon to be qualified for the senior discounts, but I hardly think of myself as old. I don't know how much ongoing motivation I can be, but I am willing and able to encourage just about anyone, provided they aren't hurting themselves.
  • SHERRYLLAC
    SHERRYLLAC Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I am 49, will be 50 this March, WOW! I want to be a healthier 50 and could use some supportive friends, please add me :-)
    Sherry
  • Kitkat_58
    Kitkat_58 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    53 almost 54 feel free to add me.
  • laura_lynn66
    Options
    46...anyone feel free to add me as well...having supportive friends and accountability certainly does help! :)
  • naturallykinky
    naturallykinky Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am 47 lets be fitnesspal buddies.
  • Trosemims
    Trosemims Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    39 years old... But, I am willing to push you along with myself into our Healthy beings!!!