What Generic horror movie/tv show scenes get to you?

Options
oregonzoo
oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
1. The suprise garbage disposal that suddenly turns on with somebodys hands down there
2. People who die from a lot of stings. See: Candyman, the Crush, and some movie with Renee Z
3. People pulling ANYTHING from their ears or mouths.

Replies

• escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Creepy kids freak me out!
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    human centipeed.
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    ANYTHING having to do with being buried alive. The buried alive scene is 'Vanishing' with Keiffer Sutherland.... gives me goosebumps just thinking about it.

Also when the villian moves all jerky and fast like in 13 Ghosts... I think it was the Jackal? *shudder*
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Arachnophobia..shower scene
  • Captain_RG
    Captain_RG Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    It gets me when you don't see anything at all through most of the movie. You know the villain is there somewhere, so you start anticipating him and every shadow/noise/movement suddenly becomes him in your imagination.
  • JacquelineD35
    JacquelineD35 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Human Centipede 2 :::barrrffff:::: :sick: :sick: :sick: :noway:
  • lukeevans85
    lukeevans85 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    The only scene in any horror movie in the last 15+ years that has gotten to me was in Dead Silence and it was the scene where the main character is in the crawl space or attic or whatever searching around in the dark and all of the sudden the creepy old lady face appears in the dark.

I nearly soiled myself in that moment.

Other than that I've damn near every major horror movie and a ton of the b grade ones as well and haven't seen anything else that really got to me.
  • JacquelineD35
    JacquelineD35 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    The only scene in any horror movie in the last 15+ years that has gotten to me was in Dead Silence and it was the scene where the main character is in the crawl space or attic or whatever searching around in the dark and all of the sudden the creepy old lady face appears in the dark.

I nearly soiled myself in that moment.

Other than that I've damn near every major horror movie and a ton of the b grade ones as well and haven't seen anything else that really got to me.

OMG!!! me too that freakin face scared the beeejeeezus out of me lol
  • Williamj
    Williamj Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Finger nail scene in Stir of Echoes

The Exorcism of Emily Rose when her "bf" wakes up and she's all contorted on the floor and says "help me".
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    On Nightmare on Elm St. The only scene that really makes me feel uncomfortable is when Freddy Krueger is killing that chick in her dream, and in real life her body is flipping around in mid air, getting slashed from the inside and stuff.

It was designed to look like a rape scene, which is probably why its so disturbing.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    The final scene of "Carrie."

I know it's coming - I prepare myself for it - but every time I almost pee myself with fright.
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Movies like the Notebook......eeeeeeeeee!
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    No generics, but here's a few specifics...

Exorcist III - nurses station
    Communion - peeking alien
    Signs - leg in the cornfield
    Mothman prophecies - lipstick
    The Changeling - wheelchair
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    1. The suprise garbage disposal that suddenly turns on with somebodys hands down there

^^This, I hate that and normally have to look away - which for anything else I never do. So glad we don't really have then in the UK.
  • LaurySch
    LaurySch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Oh god how I hate clowns.

And creepy kids mess me up too,
  • thelaurameister
    thelaurameister Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Not generic, but I have a specific one...From Don't be Afraid of the Dark...When the little girl is searching her sheets for the weird demented pixie things...You KNOW something's gonna jump out at you, but you're never completely prepared.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    ohmygosh

Meat on counter, poltergeist

SHUDDER!
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options

I havent seen Mothman Prophecies.. Its on my instant que for things to watch. Now I'm going to be paranoid of lipstick while watching it.

All in all, what do you think of the movie?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Inbred, deformed, hillbillies creep me the **** out! IE: The Hill Have Eyes...esp. the rape scene. Can't watch it!
  • thelaurameister
    thelaurameister Posts: 689 Member
    Options

Oh oh oh, Signs, I agree. That scene, and the scene where you just see his reflection in the TV freaks me out so badly and I don't even know why. Haven't seen any of the others mentioned, thanks for giving me a movie list!