113 Pounds Lost in 1 year...Updated Pictures

Options

Replies

• NinjaBeth90
    Options
    Wow! - Just wow...You have done so well!! and you look fantastic!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    You look so fit, healthy and glowing in that last picture especially! Congratulations. I hope you spoil yourself a little because you certainly deserve it!
  • twoboysnmygirl
    twoboysnmygirl Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    LOVE the updated pic! You look like you've lost even more! CONGRATULATIONS! You look fabulous!
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Congratulations on your success. Those last ten pounds don't stand a chance.
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Congratulations on your success. Those last ten pounds don't stand a chance.

Thanks. I've been in a battle with those last 10 pounds for 10 1/2 months now. I'll keep up the battle for as long as it takes.
  • wanderingarcher
    wanderingarcher Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I love how you say you've got the oxygen mask on yourself first and now can help those around you! One of the biggest obstacles as a busy mom is to put everyone else first, but it is so true that there are some things where everyone else suffers if you don't make your own well-being a priority!

Thanks for posting; your story is so inspiring!
  • catpow2
    catpow2 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You look great!
  • wvval
    wvval Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Love the pic with two people in the pants! You look great! Congratulations:)
  • sapl31
    sapl31 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wow so amazing.
  • eatandexercise1
    eatandexercise1 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow.....you are amazing!!!
  • DixieStarr76
    Options
    You look amazing, but I bet it's nothing compared to how you feel! Great work!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, but I bet it's nothing compared to how you feel! Great work!

Thank you. You're right, the new found health is really the BEST part.
  • denisemc1407
    denisemc1407 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational!
  • Goddesskat
    Goddesskat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi:
    I am brand new this week to MFP. I came here to check out some success stories and I came across yours. It's an amazing story. I can see now there will be no excuses for me. I was digging myself a premature grave too and thought it's time to take a U Turn and get myself healthier. I am a very heavy person like you were, so I have about 100 lbs. to lose. You inspired me and I will keep on going. If you have any suggestions for me on what works that I need to know, then by all means message me to share them. It's amazing to see how young you actually look. I always have questions about weight loss. How about the excess skin, do you have some and what do you do about it or did you exercise and it all go back into shape as it is meant to??? You look awesome and that smile on your face proves that it's an inside job outward. :happy:
  • MDIRunner
    Options
    You.Are.Amazing.

Thank you for sharing your story!
  • SophieSLP
    SophieSLP Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Wow, a healthy mama. What a gift to you and your daughter!
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • cathdrew2
    cathdrew2 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Kudos!! What an accomplishment!
  • hermanaamber
    hermanaamber Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You simply amaze me!::flowerforyou:
  • gypsyrose64
    gypsyrose64 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. You are beautiful and strong! Just the inspiration this newbie needed tonight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!