What do you dip celery in?

Options
2»

Replies

• Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Hummus.....there are even some great fat free versions out there (or even better to make it from scratch!!) :smile:
  • Thesoundofwolf
    Thesoundofwolf Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Hummu
    Peanutbutter
    Low Fat cottage cheese
    Almond butter
    -Top with Crasins or Rasins for 'lady bugs' or 'ants on a log'

-Sun Dried Tomatoes, low fat cottage cheese and olives give a crunchy pizza stick.
  • megsprettyinpink
    Options
    If you like peanut butter, but want to make sure your portion is calorie appropriate, I use the JIF single serve cups, they have 250 calories each in the cup. I also use hummus and Laughing Cow cheese wedges--a lot of flavors to try and they are only 35 calories per wedge. You may also want to try Wholly Guacamole snack packs--they come preportioned in 100 calorie pouches which I find super helpful. :smile:
  • happysazzyz
    happysazzyz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    greek yogurt is a great alternative when you want to make your own flavors. plain greek yogurt has no flavor so do it up any way you want....I found miking a little bit of lemon juice to it will make it taste like sour cream! http://www.fageusa.com/recipes/
  • happysazzyz
    happysazzyz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    oh and yoplait or lucerne makes a 100 cal per container of the yogurt so you could open it up and add what you want and the whole container would be 100 cals. depending on what you add to it
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I spread peanut butter on mine. I have tried other things, but peanut butter is the only thing that makes celery edible to me.
  • AnnMombourquette
    Options
    I have veggies every afternoon with tzatziki, which is a cucumber yogurt dip. I get the presidents choice with garlic. It is 50 calories per 2 tbsp. Delicious :)
  • debjae
    debjae Posts: 242
    Options
    peanut butter or cheese