Laughing my weight off...

Options
1235»

Replies

• Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    Oh please. Spandex is evil. If I wore black Spandex while out jogging, someone would phone Sea World to inform them that Shamu had escaped. And I;m sorry, but the stuff always manages to find a home in my crack. I've spent enough of my childhood years trying to yank fabric OUT of that..er..space. So why would I voluntarily put it back in? No thanks. Reminds me of thong underwear. Obviiously, a dentist invented this, as it resembles floss. I call it "butt floss". Pass. Give me my Granny Panties any day...the ones with the waistband that fits snugly under my armpits.

But I digress.

I almost rolled off of my chair laughing JanaCanada! I swear to gawd a man indeed invented those damn things too as pay back for whatever his evil ex-wife did to him....and wierdly there is something quite comforting about waistbands under our armpits...it must be a security blanket er something! Anyhoo, this was great, thanks!!!
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    Nice one, I decided to lose some excess when I took a photograph of myself, examined it and thought I didn't remember putting a scarf on, looked a little closer and realized it was a double, triple chin!

I feel ya, I have to ask my hubby if my socks match cause my chin blocks everything under it ...tee hee
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your friendvites!!! Motivation confirmed!!
  • AirFSU92
    Options
    Laughter is great!! We might as well enjoy ourselves as we begin (or continue) this mission.
  • ImperfectedBeauty
    ImperfectedBeauty Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    i seriously enjoyed this!! thanks for posting.
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    bump!
  • ruperthumphrey
    ruperthumphrey Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this post, we all have to be reminded to laugh once in a while! Have a Great Day everyone!
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    My spandex and panty hose roll down my legs as well!! They have for as long as I can remember! Friend request sent!
  • crazy_indeed
    crazy_indeed Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this post, I am still laughing.
  • skipperlk
    Options
    I enjoyed reading your post:laugh:
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    Thank you for this post, we all have to be reminded to laugh once in a while! Have a Great Day everyone!

Heck yeah we do ruper, the other alternative is just too depressing, and well...life is too short!
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    My spandex and panty hose roll down my legs as well!! They have for as long as I can remember! Friend request sent!

birds of a feather must flock together!
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    You crack me up.
    FR in the post!!!
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    You crack me up.
    FR in the post!!!

My pleasure! Friendvite accepted!