Day 3, could do with some fitness pals please...

Options
13»

Replies

• You can add me....I have only been on it for 1 week....but I am loving MFP
  • chrissyb1985
    chrissyb1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • ncurtis52
    ncurtis52 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    There are no forbidden foods, If you want to eat a certain food over the weekend plan on it, how many calories can you have, what do you have to do to work it in? If you do it that way you will be in control of food vs. food being in control of you. :flowerforyou:
  • Katbody10
    Katbody10 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! it's my Sunday Splurge Day .. a day where I eat and drink whatever I feel like. It's the day I don't care .. I will still log what I eat or guesstimate what I had if I go out .. but that's more for me.. helps me stay focused the rest of the week and keep working hard!
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Hey there, foodie here as well.

Feel free to add me but I will warn you, I am not one of these people that say Good Going or WTG at a crap diary. I do not eat and exercise to be pretty, I do it to be healthy and live for a long long time.

Do not get me wrong, you will see cheese puffs and chocolate in my diary too, but the majority of it is pretty darn healthy.

I also have a healthy cooking facebook page that has lots of healthy recipes and tips for a yummier lifestyle, I , for one, refuse to live a life where food tastes like cardboard.

https://www.facebook.com/TheSassyGourmet
  • emmyelleNYC
    emmyelleNYC Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Add me!