what's for dinner?

Options
I'm at a loss and sick of cooking the same old stuff.

Please let me know what you're fixing for din din and give me some fresh ideas please.

Thanks

B

Replies

• tfurrow64
    Options
    When I'm at a loss for something to cook, I go to skinnytaste.com, they have some awesome recipes, simple and easy and they give you the nutritional information and weight watchers points values...great site to check out.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    tonight i made a corn chowder with 12 grain bread., it is raining, dark and depressing, it is time for comfort food.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Pizza.
  • jnagy9886
    jnagy9886 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Remember eat to live, don't live to eat!
  • Elainejk21
    Elainejk21 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    When I'm at a loss for something to cook, I go to skinnytaste.com, they have some awesome recipes, simple and easy and they give you the nutritional information and weight watchers points values...great site to check out.

^^This! I've made 3 recipes from Skinnytaste this week already and I've enjoyed all of them.
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    white fish in breadcrumbs, mushy peas and a slice of bread. Exciting much
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    No new ideas, I'm afraid. I'm making spaghetti with a sauce of tomatoes, herbs and ground turkey, and garlic toast. My grandson is coming over and that's his favorite.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Bucatini alla carbonara
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    No new ideas, I'm afraid. I'm making spaghetti with a sauce of tomatoes, herbs and ground turkey, and garlic toast. My grandson is coming over and that's his favorite.

this was last night lol
  • michelledanny
    michelledanny Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Either grilled tilapia or grilled pork chops with steamed squash, zuccinni and broccoli! Which we dont cook tonight we will cook tomorrow night!! May add some brown rice as well!
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Pizza.
    ^^^This
  • xoTammyox
    xoTammyox Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Cheese enchiladas (not sure Ispelled it right)
  • Caryn03
    Caryn03 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Stuffed Peppers with ground Turkey. They are YUMMY!!!!
  • CassandraChloeJ
    CassandraChloeJ Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Turkey meatloaf! : )
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is working a 24 hour shift so I get to eat one of my weird crazy dinners for one! Tonight is going to be a veggie burger patty and a huge bowl of mashed butternut squash with cinnamon. YUM!
  • newcs
    newcs Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Crockpot refried beans...add some cheese and put it on homemade tortillas
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Large cocktail shrimp, served cold, with plain yellow mustard for dipping.
    Baked potato with salsa topping
    Garden salad with Zesty Italian dressing.
    Summit Brewing Oktoberfest beer (after my run)
  • parrotlady66
    Options
    Hubby said he would bbq some steak .. small baked potatoe and steamed cauliflower :drinker:
  • sweetkeys
    sweetkeys Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat spaghetti, low fat spaghetti sauce, meatless meatballs - yum!!!!
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Homemade meatballs in cream of mushroom soup gravy, over sticky rice. I make the meatballs in batches and bake then freeze. Put in the crockpot with soup and half a can of milk and cook on low all day. Rice in the rice cooker, and sliced raw veggies. Yum! Plus the kids will have leftovers for lunch tomorrow.