Replies

• AverageAngel
    AverageAngel Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Poor thing!! lol.. That really sucks.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Ever hear the cheech and chong routine where the dog ate thier stash?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jHi-8Ykx-8

:heart: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Haha good furbaby!
    Right now my roommates are the reason I don't get cheats, they "forget" that it wasn't their food if I buy some sweets. :grumble:
  • 30Purple
    30Purple Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Good boy. Just trying to help ya out ;)
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Never mind Cheech and Chong..when I lived with my cousin about 10 years ago I came home to find my puppy had eaten HIS stash. He'd left it in a ziploc bag on his bed! She was only 8 months old and was literally walking sideways like she needed a V8. We had to take her to the 24 hour animal hospital in Brooklyn and they pumped her stomach and gave her charcoal to soak it all up....my poor puppy almost OD'd and had to stay there all night with an IV in her paw :sad:

Now I want pizza!
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the laugh XD
  • omorgano
    omorgano Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Never mind Cheech and Chong..when I lived with my cousin about 10 years ago I came home to find my puppy had eaten HIS stash. He'd left it in a ziploc bag on his bed! She was only 8 months old and was literally walking sideways like she needed a V8. We had to take her to the 24 hour animal hospital in Brooklyn and they pumped her stomach and gave her charcoal to soak it all up....my poor puppy almost OD'd and had to stay there all night with an IV in her paw :sad:

Now I want pizza!

Aww poor puppy!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    :heart: LOVE :heart:

Wish my dog was around to watch my back like that.