Options
    Bench 130
    Squats 225
    Deadlift 235

Fastest 5k: 33-34 min :laugh:
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    2 x rope climbs to the ceiling (15 ft) - yeah baby!!
  • Big_Daddy6
    Options
    I'm a runner... So 5k 27:32, 10k 63:03

Biking longest distance 18.5 in 90 minutes

Bench 130
    Leg lifts180

Longest time I had sex: 5 hours.

Lol

GREAT PRs. Especially the last one buhahahah
  • Big_Daddy6
    Options
    Deadlift: 335.
    Squat: 275.
    Bench: 165.

Pretty weak numbers by most measurements, especially considering that I weigh 227. That said, I've only been under the iron for a month and a half now. I hope to more than double those within the next year.

I would't consider those weak at all. 335 on the d/l is killer.
  • Big_Daddy6
    Options
    Bench 130
    Squats 225
    Deadlift 235

Fastest 5k: 33-34 min :laugh:

U R A BEAST!!!
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Deadlift: 335.
    Squat: 275.
    Bench: 165.

Pretty weak numbers by most measurements, especially considering that I weigh 227. That said, I've only been under the iron for a month and a half now. I hope to more than double those within the next year.

I would't consider those weak at all. 335 on the d/l is killer.

I look at everything as relative. Somewhere out there, there is a tiny woman who is using my 1RMs as a warmup weight. Lol. Can't remember her name right off hand, but her max squat was 319 at a bodyweight of 114. Little lass is a monster. :)
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I don't lift anymore, but my highest bench press was 248 when I was competing. I think I weighed... around 180 or so at the time.
  • Big_Daddy6
    Options
    I don't lift anymore, but my highest bench press was 248 when I was competing. I think I weighed... around 180 or so at the time.

248........wow........was that a record in your state? It's gotta be close...
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options

it was at the time. for like, 30 seconds... lol
    That was drug free btw.
    Benching was my best lift- I could only squat and deadlift a little more than I could bench.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Dig this post, bumpin for later...
    +1

You all ROCK, this whole thread is massively inspiring!!! Proud of you all:drinker:
  • Big_Daddy6
    Options

it was at the time. for like, 30 seconds... lol
    That was drug free btw.
    Benching was my best lift- I could only squat and deadlift a little more than I could bench.

Ur amazing!!
  • Big_Daddy6
    Options
    2 x rope climbs to the ceiling (15 ft) - yeah baby!!

From halfway to 2 times......heck yeah!!!
  • davidlbass
    davidlbass Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    5K 25:37
    10K 52:27
    1/2 Marathon 2:07:50
    Marathon 5:15:13

Longest Bike Ride 35 miles
    Longest swim 1.25 miles
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Today I ran for 31 minutes as the 2nd run of week 9 (final week) of c25k. PR for me. Last run was only 30:30. :P
  • jturnerx
    jturnerx Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I set a new PR during my trail marathon on Saturday - most body parts scraped, bruised and bloodied: 5 - both knees, hip, elbow and shoulder in a spectacular flying slide down a technical descent. Good times.
  • erin_zuk
    erin_zuk Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I ran my very first half marathon yesterday. 21.1km or 13.1 miles in 2 hrs 9 mins and 31 seconds!

not bad for a girl who couldn't run 5km continuous one year ago.
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Longest time I had sex: 5 hours.

Lol

Good job on that one. I'm usually bored after twenty minutes. xD

You might have ADD...

I really need to start paying attention to the weights I use, but I have noticed my strength has improved: Working under my car (only a few inches clearance since she's lowered) I just needed Hubz to stand there & look pretty and make sure the jack stands didn't slip (I could loosen & tighten bolts in closed space with minimal leverage) & when I cleaned up & put his tray back in the toolbox I noticed that while there are more tools, bolts, extensions & sockets in there than before, it felt lighter than I remember when it was empty.

Not ever giving up on the weights!!!
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Set a new record on the dog walk today- beat the old one by 4 mins. We always do the same loop 4 days a week and try to get faster.

5k 30 min
    10k 70min

Not lifting right now due to car accident.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!