Will I lose my B cups?

Options
13»

Replies

• Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    My 2 cents... I was almost down to a droopy A & am now a firm B. All I can say is ensure you're doing strength training & DO NOT BE AFRAID TO BENCH PRESS or do ANY chest exercises at whatever weights are comfortable or challenging for you. The more upper body work I do, the better I get - and it's not just me who's noticed, but my Husband as well who now agrees I don't need to get implants (yea, didn't think I'd ever hear a guy say that!)

So doing weights like that doesn't make you lose more fat in your breasts?? How much/often should one do pectoral type exercises then?

I've lost fat but built up the muscle which makes it firmer & less "jiggly" - there still is jiggle, but it's a firm jiggle (sorry for the visual to those who may have visualized!) Every body is different & works in different ways. "Play" with your workouts, give each one at least 1-2 months to see the effects & if you like them or not. If not, change it up to something else. Worst comes to worst, there is always saline... :wink:
  • 9xuzts
    9xuzts Posts: 40
    Options
    I used to be a C cup, but I lost some weight and went down to B...I don't think you should dip below what you were originally.
  • raj83168
    Options
    This thread may not be my cup of tea :D but, a fit woman with any of the normal boob sizes is extremely attractive, atleast my personal opinion.

Healthy body = healthy attraction!
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    I've not lost anything from my boobs as don't have much weight to lose but they have gotten firmer and plumper..I'm nearly popping out of my c cup now
  • brih1212
    brih1212 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    So, I just measured myself and got 36" under my breasts and 38" for the fullest part of my bust, so I guess I'm a 36 B now instead of 34 B. I'm not sure if I was a consistent 34 B before the weight gain, but this new size makes it sound like I gained 2 inches in my bust and around my back?...I believe the gain in my band size, but I don't see a 2 inch gain in my bust, especially since I'm not spilling out of my current 34 B bra, it's only a little tighter, hmmm.
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    This thread may not be my cup of tea :D but, a fit woman with any of the normal boob sizes is extremely attractive, atleast my personal opinion.

Healthy body = healthy attraction!

here, here!
  • Ayla70
    Ayla70 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    When I was going to the gym at least 3 times a week (I haven't been for a few weeks, and boy does it show!), my boobs (B cup) didn't shrink in size (I've also lost almost 30 kilos), but they got firmer, perkier and looked better than they had in years :)
  • vmekash
    vmekash Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I've read that so many women are wearing the wrong bra size, and it is a good idea to go to a pro to get properly measured. I thought that was silly. Recently, when I lost some weight, and my bra didn't fit right anymore, I tried on what I thought should now fit -- which would be the same band size, but a smaller cup. I was a 36B (so I thought) for ages. I could not find something to fit for the life of me. So, a week ago, I finally gave in and got measured by the lovely bra lady at JCPenny. She told me I should be wearing a 34D. A 34D?!? I thought she was out of her ever-lovin' mind. But I thought I'd humor her and try on some bras in that size, just so I could show her how 34 would be too tight, and I'd be swimming in a D. But I'll be dipped! The 34D was a perfect fit. Not every 34D I tried, but most of the ones I tried.

Long story, I know. But the point is, go ahead and get measured. It can't hurt. And, when/if as you lose weight, your bra starts to feel like it is not right, get measured again.

I would not worry. I cannot imagine that you'd end up FLAT CHESTED. :bigsmile:
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    mmmm... B boobies are nice. <3
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    mmmm... B boobies are nice. <3
  • brih1212
    Options
    When I was going to the gym at least 3 times a week (I haven't been for a few weeks, and boy does it show!), my boobs (B cup) didn't shrink in size (I've also lost almost 30 kilos), but they got firmer, perkier and looked better than they had in years :)

Nice! What sort of exercises did you do most of the time?
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    9 lbs ago, i was a full b. Now, I am barely a b, and my leftie is smaller than my rightie! AHHHHHGH! :(
  • brih1212
    Options
    9 lbs ago, i was a full b. Now, I am barely a b, and my leftie is smaller than my rightie! AHHHHHGH! :(

Ahhh. Yea, my right breast has always been smaller than left. It doesn't even look like the smaller one got any bigger with the weight gain
  • karmaology
    Options
    As everyone else is saying, it's different for everyone. I'm a C/D and through all my failed attempts of getting to my goal weight, my breasts remained the same size. I am blessed to lose weight in my tummy first :love:
  • brih1212
    Options
    Anyone know if there's a way to reply to someone on here so that they get notified? I always use the Quote button, but I don't think people get emailed on here about me replying to them...?
  • saiyanloveruk
    Options
    Hi everyone, just joined up as my boobs have fluctuated in size from being a a D-DD aged 18-19, to being an F/G at my heaviest (which was 195lbs btw), now, after a recent 24lb weight loss (which took six months), they're an E.

Yes apparently larger bosoms run in my family, only on the maternal side thankfully.

Just makes bra shopping really awkward doesn't it?

Also across the pond (yes i'm british), does anyone with a larger bust have problems finding nice bras to fit?