4'11" girls!

Options

Replies

• dreamZgirl
    Options
    Here! :-)
  • RimaChan
    Options
    Haii, I'm new here, I just joined this place because i feel that i belong here. all are about 5ft or less like me :D
    So happy that I found so many people are sharing me the same thing. So many people think that I'm so cute and short but i dont really like it, but i realized that i have to be happy about my look :]
    But according for being short, we hardly lose weight & by gaining only some pounds that will affect our look.
    This is the best place I'm looking forward to it. I'm not going to go under a very strict diet because i still attend school and I have to eat at school in order to concentrate in the classes. I hope to reach 83lbs.
  • Mitzigan94
    Mitzigan94 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I approve of this thread!:)
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    5 feet tall right here!!!!
  • enuttybird
    enuttybird Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 4.11. 5. That half an inch is very important. X Hi !
    :laugh:
  • Kariensgoal
    Options
    I'm 60 years old and 4'11"...10 lbs on me looks like 20...it's got nowhere to go but around.
  • shrinking_cylon
    shrinking_cylon Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! (:
    I'm 23 years old, and 5ft.
    Currently 125 and my GW is between 105-100. My SW was 141.
    Feel free to add me!
  • samorales14
    Options
    Here, please feel free to add me I just joined and could really use some support and tips (:
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11" feel free to add me! :smile:
  • Lillyloooo
    Lillyloooo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Me
    Fellow petite friend herex
  • kathyflannery129
    kathyflannery129 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    here, although if i stretch i can hit 5'
  • nomorebingesgirl2014
    nomorebingesgirl2014 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    4ft 11<<<<<<<<
  • joy2157
    joy2157 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm 4' 11" and used to be 5'1''.. Yeah I've shrunk and every pounds shows more when you're short! Always can use motivation!! It's easy to get discouraged!! :)
  • JenJBS
    JenJBS Posts: 83
    Options
    Here! Anyone feel free to add me as a friend. :-)
  • missfrosty1
    missfrosty1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5'0 right here!

Starting weight was 134. Current weight 114.6 - after gaining 2 lbs the last 2 weeks because I quit smoking. Hate exercise. I'm scared I'm going to go back to my old weight since I quit smoking. Feel free to add me!
  • jay_cf
    jay_cf Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    right here! 4' 10" and 3/4 lol.
  • purplepetticoat
    Options
    4'9 1/2 here! I'd love some accountability buddies. I recently joined myfitnesspal and still learning the ropes.

I'm feeling the short girl love..woo!!
  • tautailgate
    tautailgate Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! 23 years old and 5'0 here....I'm at about 166 and hoping to get to 140 in the long run. I'd love some accountability buddies too!! Feel free to send me a message or request :)
  • chaokitty
    chaokitty Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies!

4'10.5" and 23 years oldhere! CW: 164, GW: 115-120... I had lost 20 pounds a year or so ago and gained it all back by being lazy and thinking "Oh, another pound isn't a big deal"...twenty pounds later :/

It's been so hard to get back on that horse...I mostly feel like crap and I'm angry with myself...
    I could use all the motivation I can get and I hope I can help someone back <3

Please feel free to add me!!