Replies

• michaelcox39
    michaelcox39 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You are looking great!!
  • tundeke
    tundeke Posts: 80
    Options
    Looking sooooo good sista!!! You were not "fat" before just needed toning up but damn you got good results! zxx
  • Farmerj2000
    Farmerj2000 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Looking great, you may want to clean up the room a bit with all of your new found energy. :)
  • Susanlcoleman
    Susanlcoleman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good job! I just started this program. Wish me luck
  • Susanlcoleman
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Thank you. People like you help me to keep going. You look great!
  • Susanlcoleman
    Options
    I think you looked grat before but then I have 40 to loose. You look fabulous now and you should be very proud of yourself good girl!
  • jc86
    jc86 Posts: 151
    Options
    Thank you everyone!! Haha yes please ignore the room how embarrassing :/. Looks like I was neater "before"
  • InPieces3
    InPieces3 Posts: 215
    Options
    My suggestion is don't loose anymore weight. You will look unhealthy, but for the unwanted fat. Just tone with weights, but make sure you eat all of your calories and then some to make up for your loss from the weight training so you don't loose more. Intake a little more protein to get the definition.
    ^^^ what he said. :) You look great....congrats on your hard work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!