Replies

• ChadB74
    ChadB74 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hey, I just read this
    And this is crazy
    But don't eat them?
    How about that, maybe?

Couldn't have said it better myself...Oreo's were on sale this week at Stop & Shop for $1.88....Know how good Oreo's are and how many bags I bought??? Oreos are GREAT and I bought ZERO bags. You need to take charge of what YOU eat not what others are eating. The education is out there and people have to decide for themselves how they want to live, just sayin'
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Pringles are super dangerous. I got my hands stuck in two tubes simultaneously once. That drive to work was really hard.

A little word of advice, my friend. Sometimes you gotta let those hard-to-reach chips go. -- Dante Hicks
  • vendygirl
    vendygirl Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Pringles are super dangerous. I got my hands stuck in two tubes simultaneously once. That drive to work was really hard.

Now that is a kodak moment
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options

A little word of advice, my friend. Sometimes you gotta let those hard-to-reach chips go. -- Dante Hicks

You could always tilt the pringle can over.. promise it will not make you too bulky.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    In the interest of full disclosure I have to admit to sending Fig Newtons a message encouraging them to make "Pecan Pie Newtons".

That said, yuck to the new Pringles combo
    mmmmmmm pecan pie newtons. I'd eat the crap out of those.
  • sk_bennett
    Options
    Hey, I just read this
    And this is crazy
    But don't eat them?
    How about that, maybe?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqpUKEjso3BUhVAouP5iNulotbvpfiupIt4f8z-xhJLJoLQRacCA

760779_o.gif

I'm pretty sure that you can't top this much epic win....