The Right Guy

Options
So I've been on this journey since February. Lost over 50 pounds and I am so excited! But it still seems to me that guys aren't interested in me. Anybody still struggling with the same thing?

Replies

• corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Do this for you. Not so men will be interested in you. It's a far more fulfilling journey that way.

And men feed off your confidence and how YOU feel about yourself. Be selfish. Me me me. (Meaning, if you love you how you are, others will too).
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    wait what.....

are you interested in the "RIGHT GUY" or interested in all guys "But it still seems to me that guys aren't interested in me"

cause the right guy takes time.....it'll happen....

but any guy? sometimes they are noticing, you just don't notice them noticing...
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    You never find the right one when you go looking....
  • lour441
    lour441 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    According to my wife guys are never right so you are probably in trouble.
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    It's not about weight loss if a guy is in to you or not. I may have the same problem, I see all these losers and idiots who have someone, and yet I can't get a decent guy. I only get hit on by weirdos and uggos :noway:
  • cdpark617
    cdpark617 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Just live life, do what you like doing. You are more likely to meet someone with common interest that way then out "looking" for a guy.
  • FullOfWinToo
    Options
    Regaining confidence is harder then regaining your figure, but you've got to keep working on both. I am :smile:
  • evelynr14
    evelynr14 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Do this for you. Not so men will be interested in you. It's a far more fulfilling journey that way.

And men feed off your confidence and how YOU feel about yourself. Be selfish. Me me me. (Meaning, if you love you how you are, others will too).

So true
  • Tilran
    Tilran Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I find this to be the case with most of my single girlfriends...they are always stressing about finding a guy...its like really? What is the big deal about being in a relationship? lol....I know that whole biological clock thing and all...but just breath....have fun in life and relax....it will come when it comes...stressing only makes it worse.

Must be a girl thing :)
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    It's not about weight loss if a guy is in to you or not. I may have the same problem, I see all these losers and idiots who have someone, and yet I can't get a decent guy. I only get hit on by weirdos and uggos :noway:

Heyyyyyy...how you doooooin? :glasses:
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    This process should NEVER be about someone else. It should be about you wanting to do it for YOURSELF. You need to make yourself a priority before you can allow anyone else in. The rest will fall into place later.
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Put on an Avengers T shirt. You'll have a group of guys following you around like baby ducks within no time.
  • BrittanyFordham
    Options
    Thanks guys! you're all right guess you just need to hear it sometimes!
    and Tilran..yes it MUST be a girl thing! all of my guy friends could are less as well haha
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    This process should NEVER be about someone else. It should be about you wanting to do it for YOURSELF. You need to make yourself a priority before you can allow anyone else in. The rest will fall into place later.

^^ well stated!!!
  • millions0fpeaches
    millions0fpeaches Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Put on an Avengers T shirt. You'll have a group of guys following you around like baby ducks within no time.
    TMNT tshirts work, too.
  • BrittanyFordham
    Options

haha...maybe I should have stated in the post I'm ready to meet the RIGHT guy...not have a GROUP of men following me around lol
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    You never find the right one when you go looking....
    That's excellent news for me because I never go out. I stay home on the weekends and watch television on the couch, and then during the week, I go to work and sit in my office upstairs all day. I'm just waiting for the right one to drop down in my lap without any effort on my part, so it's good to know I don't have to change anything.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    get a boyfriend then they will all be interested.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    TMNT tshirts work, too.

shirtless has also proven effective...
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    According to my wife guys are never right so you are probably in trouble.

This ^^