The Right Guy

Options

Replies

• dawn2313
    dawn2313 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Yeah I agree with what the majority of people are saying! If you actually go looking for the "right" guy then you're probably going to just find the first one that shows interest, thinking he's the right guy, and then you'll just settle. Just wait until it happens:)
  • hkry3250
    hkry3250 Posts: 140
    Options
    Lol, I can't find te right girl either, soooo any suggestions?
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Do this for you. Not so men will be interested in you. It's a far more fulfilling journey that way.

And men feed off your confidence and how YOU feel about yourself. Be selfish. Me me me. (Meaning, if you love you how you are, others will too).

^^ This!
  • dawn2313
    Options
    Put on an Avengers T shirt. You'll have a group of guys following you around like baby ducks within no time.
    TMNT tshirts work, too.

shirtless has also proven effective...

All of the above. And also talk about Football. WIN. =)

Honestly though I'd pick the shirtless guy ;) He can have all those cool shirts in his closet, but no need to wear them.
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Yeah I agree with what the majority of people are saying! If you actually go looking for the "right" guy then you're probably going to just find the first one that shows interest, thinking he's the right guy, and then you'll just settle. Just wait until it happens:)

She's so speaking from experience hehe. :P love ya chika! !
  • jmeyer925
    jmeyer925 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    get a boyfriend then they will all be interested.
    :laugh: ^ yes!

Boys want other boys toys! Then when the toy is by itself it's not longer wanted. (in a strictly toy sense of course...)
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    You never find the right one when you go looking....

^^^This. It took me a long time to realize that when you go out looking for love, all you find is trouble. Don't obsess over finding the right guy. Just live your life. Find activities that interest you and go out and do them. You'd be amazed at the fun and interesting things that will happen to you when you're spending time with people who have the same interests. And for crying out loud, don't look at every guy you meet and think to yourself, "Is this the guy? Is he Mr. Right?" Just be yourself and live your life doing things that make you feel happy and fulfilled. If you do, you will find that you can be happy with or without a man.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    Put on an Avengers T shirt. You'll have a group of guys following you around like baby ducks within no time.
    TMNT tshirts work, too.

you called?
  • Iron_Maiden
    Iron_Maiden Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    good progress , 50 lbs more
    Huh? Wha?! :angry:
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options

I was just fixing to say something similar, but you were much kinder than I was going to be. What a jerk! :mad:
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    OH sweetie, I understand what you're feeling because I'm fighting the same battle but I've come to this conclusion: EFF IT! Love yourself. Bask in your beauty. Feel your own self worth. Treat yourself well. Know yourself well. Live your life to it's fullest. Treat yourself AND OTHERS with respect always. Be open to life & it's opportunities. Don't wait for love but do what you love! Love will come knocking when it knows your truly ready. Until then - LIVE! xo :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

well said! :happy:

i've decided that guys are unfathomable. acting like a b*tch though can help. men seem to react to that the way some girls react to bad boys. its stupid but it works!
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options

I was just fixing to say something similar, but you were much kinder than I was going to be. What a jerk! :mad:

^^^ agreed!!
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options

and here we have a great example of NOT THE RIGHT GUY!
  • Iron_Maiden
    Options

I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt thinking to myself "could anyone really be THIS inconsiderate, rude, and small minded!!!"
  • Iron_Maiden
    Options

and here we have a great example of NOT THE RIGHT GUY!
    It's been reported. :drinker:
  • dawn2313
    Options

Edited because I took his comment the complete wrong way, or I hope so at least hahaha
  • Tilran
    Tilran Posts: 626 Member
    Options

Congrats, you're a *kitten*

Woahhh and here we have an example of girls jumping to conclusions!...If you look at hit ticker...it looks like he has 50 pounds to go...I'm pretty sure he was talking about himself.
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    I agree with nearly all the above, except the "get a boyfriend"............. I think if a guy know's your doing something to try and gain there approval, like losing weight..............they might want to make you feel inferior about other things later, all because they knew you'd "change" for them. Change for yourself, and Mr. Right, not mr. whoever, will eventually find you. If it is Mr. Right you seek, slow down.....make sure your ready. I think.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Don't Stop Believin'
  • dawn2313
    Options

Congrats, you're a *kitten*

Woahhh and here we have an example of girls jumping to conclusions!...If you look at hit ticker...it looks like he has 50 pounds to go...I'm pretty sure he was talking about himself.

Yeah I actually just noticed that haha, and/or her ticker says the same thing! My baaad