anyone else eat out 5+ times a week like me?

Options
2»

Replies

• nbeth90
    Options
    Well unfortunately I do eat Mc Donalds more times than I care to admit! Dang the kids and those happy meal toys!
  • Camille0502
    Camille0502 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I significanlty cut down my eating out when I decided I needed to lose weight. I packed on the pounds partially because my husband and I got in the habit of eating out multiple times per week. Plus, I was not making smart choices when we ate out. I find it is much easier to stay within my calorie limits when I do not eat out. I occasionally eat out now and it is very difficult to find dishes with a moderate amount of calories!
  • tewmom
    tewmom Posts: 29
    Options
    I eat out al lot, typically Dunkin Donuts for breakfast Ham egg & Cheese wake up wrap and I bring a banana from home. Lunch is a 6inch sub from Subway, whole foods or a nice little family place with a fantastic salad bar. Tonight we are doing take out from a local place in town, ordering Veal Picatta no pasta instead a side of broccoli. It is doable if you know how to navigate the menus.
  • Mmmmmegan
    Mmmmmegan Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I eat out two or three times a week.

Chipotle, Subway, and Genghis are my go to places but I've been looking for some others to add into rotation. I love that at all three places they have calorie/nutrition calculators on their website so that I can build a meal to meet my goals for the day.

Does anyone know of any other places where you don't absolutely wreck your day with 98% of the menu?
  • tjphelps73
    tjphelps73 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Yes, I eat out quite alot. I have been working on lowering my sodium intake so I have been strategically trying different places to see what fits the best. Zoup, Panera, Bob Evans, and Mexican are usually on the weekly list.