Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

4 for 5 challenge *always open* week of Jan 18 week 3

2»

Replies

• Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Thursdays Totals:

50 min of Jillian's "Blast Fat Boost Metabolism" dvd
    Logged all my food
    Remained w/in my calories
    Drank 14 glasses of water
    Talked on the phone w/friend and will watch some tv before bed

Chocolickkyss: 4/7 (5 grace days banked)
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    ate to lose
    logged all food
    drank my water
    did the 30 day shred, as I woke late and didn't have more than 30 mins
    laid on the bed and vegged for a half hour while my son took a nap. Boy that felt good!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    did an hour of cardio
    ate to lose
    logged all my food
    drank 4 quarts of water
    had times to myself while sitting on my bum and doing nothing

2/5
  • missheidi
    missheidi Posts: 465 Member
    taking yesterday as a grace day, i just didn't have time to log, and i don't feel like recreating it. so i still have one in the bank. and if i'm really cool, i can earn another one for a cushion!
    the spring semester has started and i have a hellish schedule. please feel free to post the thread for the new week if you don't see it up, just put a note in the old one. I will do my absolute best to stay on top of things. :yawn:

i don't know if i lost this week, i didn't have time to boot up the wii fit this morning, and i couldn't find the tape measure (i just saw it too.) so i will measure in the a.m.

see everyone laterz when i post.
  • aisser
    aisser Posts: 232
    :sad: :brokenheart: I didn't loose any weight this week I don't know why I stayed under my calories and worked out at least 30 min, a day,My scale doesn't have the 173.5 just the 173 guess I will have to wait until Thursday when I weigh in next week can't do it on Friday because I will be on my cruise.:happy:
    Couldn't figure why people quit posting on the other Thread now I know.
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Today I

Ate to lose, including the piece of chocolate cake, mmm
    logged all my cals
    exercised for 85 mins, I am a machine!!
    Drank my water
    laid around and read a book and let the kids watch TV for a bit. It was nice to not be hung onto for a little bit. :wink:
  • aisser
    aisser Posts: 232
    I wasn't happy with my weigh in yesterday so I stepped on the scale again this morning and I have lost a lb.:happy: Not going to log it in until Thursday when I weigh in I know it is on Friday but won't be able to on Friday. :flowerforyou: Good luck on everyone's weight loss. Will post tonight if itisn't to late if so Will check in tomorrow.
  • missheidi
    missheidi Posts: 465 Member
    i was totally out as of friday. my jaw was really bothering me and i didn't have the energy to work out, then saturday i got sick all the sudden. so starting over tomorrow!