Am I the only one????

Options
microwoman999
microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
Who tends to chase there dogs through the house just to watch them run?!?! I was getting ready to go out when I just could not help myself and I started chasing my dogs! I jumped at them, they jumped at me, and then we ran around the house like crazy! LOL I was having so much fun and wondering how many other crazy owners there are around that would do the same? Please tell me I am not the only one :blushing: :laugh:

Replies

• annalobdell
    annalobdell Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    No, I do it to. I love watching my pups run around. Especially my boxer, she is all legs. Good exercise to.
  • Ruger2506
    Ruger2506 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Who tends to chase there dogs through the house just to watch them run?!?! I was getting ready to go out when I just could not help myself and I started chasing my dogs! I jumped at them, they jumped at me, and then we ran around the house like crazy! LOL I was having so much fun and wondering how many other crazy owners there are around that would do the same? Please tell me I am not the only one :blushing: :laugh:

Naw, the fiance yells at me all the time for that. "Stop tormenting the dog. You are getting hair all over the house." I chase the dogs out in the yard to. We wrestle a lot.
  • microwoman999
    Options
    LOL I am glad I am not the only one and I could not actually wrestle with my dogs they are only 10lbs but boy can I roll them HAHAHA its really funny when they pop back up ready for action!
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    We run circles around the house. Jump over things. I like to stop short because she skids across the tile.

You're not the only one.

I also hide from them. Its hilarious.
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    lol we do it ALL the time with our boxer Rambo;) its so much fun! and they love it!
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I play with our boxer (Radar) inside and outside and believe it or not our cat (BJ) plays chase as well (he also fetches).
  • microwoman999
    Options
    I love it! I will hide behind a door and jump out at them they run like nuts! Sooooo funny!
  • DonaGail
    DonaGail Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    haha! I just read this out loud to my husband and he said "did you write that?" then he jumped at the dogs and got them all stirred up!
    We just moved into a new house that has a circular flow and we can run in big circles from room to room.
    I cringe as I hear the Sheltie toenails on the hardwood but hey, you only live once!
  • Ruger2506
    Options
    Our new high grade laminate goes in on Monday. I am sure that noise will get old rapidly.
  • microwoman999
    Options
    haha! I just read this out loud to my husband and he said "did you write that?" then he jumped at the dogs and got them all stirred up!
    We just moved into a new house that has a circular flow and we can run in big circles from room to room.
    I cringe as I hear the Sheltie toenails on the hardwood but hey, you only live once!

LOL I am glad I could help get your husband and dogs riled up!! That makes me laugh so hard!:laugh:
  • microwoman999
    Options
    Our new high grade laminate goes in on Monday. I am sure that noise will get old rapidly.

For some reason the more my dogs skid the harder I laugh!!
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options

For some reason the more my dogs skid the harder I laugh!!
    its so hilarious when they skid all over the floor...lol im laughing so hard right now just thinking about it!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    LOL. I know it's mean, but my biological mom had two cats and I loved to freak them out and watch them run... well... the skittish one. the girl was my favorite adn I hated bothering her when she was so caring
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine anyone that has a dog (or dogs) and doesn't play with them like this. We play with our dogs as much as we did our son when he was growing up. If not, what's the point? :smile:
  • Ruger2506
    Options
    My buddy's daughter has a cat (we really dislike cats). His lab LOVES that cat. So much so if you tell him to he will go fetch the cat. It is rather funny to see. The cat is not a fan of the trick, nor is it's owner.
  • Ruger2506
    Options
    It is cool to see my lab play. When he and I wrestle he fights dirty. I have the chomp marks on my forearms to prove it. However 2 seconds later my 11 month old son can play with him and he is so gentle that he can play tug of war and not pull my son down. It is amazing how they know.
  • Snoopy108
    Snoopy108 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I do it all the time, he is 95 pounds and to see him squirm and scoot and put his ears back....its hilarious....we have a great time. I only wonder what the neighbors might think...ha :noway:
  • kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    No ..

But I always chase my two cats around the house. :bigsmile:

They both love to play tag and take turns with me. I'll chase one, tag him or her and run off. They'll chase me, tag me, and take off. It's a blast.

I love animals. :heart:
  • microwoman999
    Options
    My buddy's daughter has a cat (we really dislike cats). His lab LOVES that cat. So much so if you tell him to he will go fetch the cat. It is rather funny to see. The cat is not a fan of the trick, nor is it's owner.

OMG I AM CRYING!! THAT IS HILARIOUS!!
  • microwoman999
    Options
    No ..

But I always chase my two cats around the house. :bigsmile:

They both love to play tag and take turns with me. I'll chase one, tag him or her and run off. They'll chase me, tag me, and take off. It's a blast.

I love animals. :heart:

See darn I am allergic to cats but when I can I play with my Sister's 3 cats! It is a lot of fun as well and its really bad cause Chloe (my female dog) LOOOOOOVES cats soo much she pounced one of them and they pushed her across the floor....too funny!