Caffeine! Great or hate?

13»

Replies

• WWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Caaaaffffffeeeeeiiiiiinnnnnnnneeeeeeee!

*runs in circles with coffee pot/can of soda with straw in mouth* :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile:

Oh HAI!!!! Want to go running with meee???? WWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
  • claritarejoice
    claritarejoice Posts: 461 Member
    LOVE! I'm a good Latina :) I usually have about 1 coffee every morning with 2% milk. I don't consider myself addicted, I just enjoy it. However I have cleaned up my drinking of coffee: I only take it with lowfat milk, never get fancy coffee drinks, and I never drink it after 3pm. I used to drink too many at work to get me through the afternoon, but it didn't work - I was still just as tired and unproductive. I also don't drink any soda.
  • thelaurameister
    thelaurameister Posts: 689 Member
    I have my morning coffee, always. I can't skip it or else my day is ruined...It might be all in my head, but my day seriously seems unbearable without coffee in the morning. If I'm dragging in the afternoon, I'll take a 5 hour energy. I'm not sure if they're good for you or not, but I love how low in calorie the are while still being super effective.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    if all the caffeine on the planet just disappeared, I would probably hang myself
  • CincinnatiDEIFan
    CincinnatiDEIFan Posts: 188 Member
    Caffeine is BAD BAD BAD for half my household. It is a MAJOR migraine trigger for my 9 year old daughter. Now that we are out of the Ohio Valley she isn't nearly as sick but I still avoid it as much as I can with her.
  • ethansmug
    ethansmug Posts: 159 Member
    My caffeine comes from snorting cocaine off of hookers...
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    I've cut it out because it makes me really anxious. Don't even drink coke now, except maybe a few times a year when I have caffeine free. Anxiety levels have been much better! X
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    if all the caffeine on the planet just disappeared, I would probably hang myself

Lol. So glad I don't rely on it anymore. Have a max strength vitamin c... Wakes you up! X
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    I gave up caffeinated coffee about 5 years ago, and I don't drink much soda or tea, so I get very little caffeine. The initial few weeks of getting off of caffeine were really hard, but at this point I feel much better for it.

I get up at 4:30am-5:00am most mornings, and hit the gym for 2 hours. I have no problem with my energy levels during work. Also I've also found that now that I'm off caffeine, I don't get sleepy in the afternoon.

And you look freaking amazing! Sensational loss! Incredible!
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member

i wish there was a non caffeine boost that i could handle. if anyone knows of one, i'd love to know!

Have you tried B-12. Or you might even try eating foods that contain B vitamins. :smile:

i know that 5 hour energy has it in it, but i can no longer find the caffine free ones :grumble:

and the capsules i tried do not seem to do it. To bad i can't get a b vit shot daily!

I'll have to look up foods, I might be missing them in my diet. 5 bucks say they are the ones I don't like. lol

:laugh:
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    I have an 8 oz red bull zero. Helps a TON. I had one yesterday and went running for 30 minutes!

Just be careful with red bull... Very acid and attack and dammage the liver. It's also full of sugar and makes you bloated.
    Just saying....