Replies

• a_better_me_for_me
    Options
    Omlettes with lots of veggies.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    my go to meals are
    frittatta......mix egg, egg white, chicken sausage, fresh spinach or zucchini, tomatoes and feta cheese mix together pour into pie pan and bake 400 until done....YUM
    taco soup....
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    grill cheese on multigrain or whole wheat bread and a huge bowl of edemame with Hymelayan salt ( I don't think I spelt that correctly)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Most of my dinners are quick fix because I don't plan ahead. I was doing 30 min meals long before Rachel Ray made them famous.

When I'm feeling really lazy I often throw some brussel sprouts and cauliflower or sweet potatoes in a bowl, coat with olive oil and spices, dump on a baking sheet and toss in the oven. About 15-20 min before the veggies are done, I add seasoned frozen thin white fish, such as orange roughy, to the oven. Prep time is about 10 min. Cook time 25-40 (depending on the size of the veggies), and there is one pan to wash.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat pasta, 1/2 cup jarred pasta sauce, fresh garden salad. Takes less than 20 minutes to make. Lots of good and healthy choices for a jarred pasta sauce, and Barilla pastas are tasty. I get mini shells or spirals so I can measure them more accurately. And I always have lettuce, tomatoes, bell peppers, carrots and cucumbers at the ready, so salad is easy for me.
  • amberiam
    amberiam Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm bumping because I usually turn to cereal ha
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    over easy eggs and healthy life toast - I love breakfast for dinner
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I always keep cans of soup and some crackers in my cupboard for days I don't have time to cook, or am just too tired (or sick!).
  • Juliann4k9
    Juliann4k9 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    bump
  • siriuslestrange1
    siriuslestrange1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Pizza Quesadilla:

1 whole wheat tortilla
    1/3 cup 2% milk cheese of choice
    1/4 medium onion, sliced
    1/4 medium pepper, sliced
    5 slices turkey pepperoni

I usually saute the onions and peppers (I spray the pan with cooking spray) until slightly soft, then dump them in the the tortilla and top with cheese and pepperoni. Fold over and microwave for 60 seconds.