Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

To all of you who have the "apron" tummy- NSV

2»

Replies

• This is awesome and Thank You for sharing. I sure hope there is hope for me with this when I get to my goal weight. I have had so many surgeries I am not in much hopes. Oh well, If not, I guess I can go through one more surgery to remove it but would rather it go away on its own.
  • ajro0610
    ajro0610 Posts: 21 Member
    This put a BIG smile on my face...Great job!!
  • StudioMaid
    StudioMaid Posts: 84 Member
    Congratulations! I understand all too well. I have the samething going on but no slapping. My
    long term plan is to have abdominalplasty after I am done losing weight (I have always wanted a
    flat tummy).
  • hajenkatt
    hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
    What a great feeling! I am so happy for you!!!
  • womanwithamission
    womanwithamission Posts: 67 Member
    That's wonderful news!!! You totally made me laugh, because this week I started 30DS level 2 and there was this noise...what is that sound? I couldn't figure it out. Then I realized, it was the flap!! Congrats! You are an inspiration!
  • skinnybitchbarbie27
    skinnybitchbarbie27 Posts: 306 Member
    Thank you everyone for your replies. I am so happy that I can relate with several of you and give you hope for yourself. There are couple questions I will answer considering I know many of you probably have some.

Tainedvampyr; You ask what kind of activities I do well I bike ride everyday (instead of using my car) strength train 3 times a week as well as go to 1 kickboxing class and two dance classes every week.

Tidesong; You asked me how long it took for me to notice. In August of this year on the treadmill and had the same slapping sensation. I was done using the treadmill and figured I would bike everywhere instead. Now that it's getting so dark so early I figured I would get my cardio in by trying the treadmill again and last night is when I noticed it for the first time. I do very intense strength training 3 times a week and could tell my body was getting smaller however it was amazing to feel that it's responding the way it should.

To everyone that is doubting yourself it just takes hard work and perseverance to get through. there are several times I felt like giving up there are several times I've binged hard and there are a few times I've gained weight back however I kept pushing forward. this fight is hard but we are strong and we are amazing.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    EIGHT pounds til you've reached your goal, how awesome!
    Good for you!
  • Pattik123
    Pattik123 Posts: 24 Member
    What an Insperation!! thanks for sharing!!
  • moreORless50
    moreORless50 Posts: 261 Member
    Congratulations! :happy:
  • Congratulations!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!