Guess my weight...

Options
124»

Replies

• emilygh1974
    emilygh1974 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I totally want to do this but don't know how to add a picture

I uploaded it to photobucket.com. Then copied the img path and pasted it into the message. I believe there's a thread or two about it if you do a search.

I figured it out! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/767508-go-ahead-and-guess-me
  • zeala
    zeala Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    180lb
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    I'm going to guess 190's.
  • jessalleyne
    Options
    So proud of you for doing this post! Being healthy is not just a number on a scale - and you put a great voice to that! :happy:
  • LordByproduct
    Options
    you look great and happy and that's the measurement of success.
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Wow! This was HUGE for my psyche and ego! Thank you all SO much for your answers.

To answer the question....AND to prove that the scale IS evil!

As of this morning, my scale said 200 lbs. :blushing:

Please use me as an example to throw your scales away and go by how you feel and look! Who cares what that stupid number says?!? :drinker:

As a person who doesn't look his weight as well, I definitely agree - the numbers are stupid. Success lies elsewhere!

That reminds me - I'm going to the State Fair today... let's see what the "Guess your weight" guys have to say about me NOW!
  • jbriscoe9480
    jbriscoe9480 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow! This was HUGE for my psyche and ego! Thank you all SO much for your answers.

To answer the question....AND to prove that the scale IS evil!

As of this morning, my scale said 200 lbs. :blushing:

Please use me as an example to throw your scales away and go by how you feel and look! Who cares what that stupid number says?!? :drinker:

There is NO WAY!! Your scale must be broken. My guess was 150 as well.
  • pac4lyfe
    Options
    Wow, you definitely DO NOT look 200 lbs. Good for you and great job on the success!!! I love this thread and that you were ballsy enough to have people guess your weight!! Lol It's such a sensitive subject for so many people, no matter what size they are, so I love that you came up with this idea! :) Good for you! You look phenomenal!

My exact thoughts!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    185...just a guess.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Not with a gun to my head would I guess a woman's age or weight.

Also, no woman is presumed to be pregnant unless I can see the baby's head crowning.
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Do you have an old decrepit scale? I would suggest weighing in on different scales because you definitely do not look like you weigh 200 pounds. Either way, you look awesome.
  • shelleyspots
    Options
    Awesome thread. Thanks for posting your picture and your weight. My sister said the same thing to me the other day. I texted her a photo of me in my workout clothes. I'm 5- 7" and weighing about 205 right now. Size 16 is bagging. She said no way did I look like I weighed that much. The scale does not have the last word on good health.