Options

Replies

• skipperlk
    Options
    my driver's license has me lised at 160...reality is 220ish. :noway:
  • acuratlsd
    acuratlsd Posts: 228
    Options
    The last time I flew was in August (to visit a fellow MFPer!) Anyway, the TSA agent looked at my license, looked at me, looked at my license again and said, "Wow, you've lost a lot of weight!" While I appreciated the comment, I was getting a little worried that she wouldn't let me through security. I'm thinking I may take my passport with me on my next trip since that picture is much more current.

I think that I will have the same problem.
    I am going to fly to the Philippines in May. My weight is dropping very fast. I am working hard doing it. Going there to meet a girl for the first time so she is part of the motivation.

I guess I am going to have to take some progress photos with me to the security gate to prove I am not lying its me LOL
  • LeRevCooper
    Options
    I'm WAY under mine, and thinking maybe I should get it changed. Is that something people do?
  • MoniMoni2u
    MoniMoni2u Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    My reward when I get to my final weight is to go in and get a new Driver's License. New photo, new weight!

Me too! I'll pay to have it changed! :) Great minds think alike! Oh yeah, I'll also schedule a hair appointment before I go in! :)
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Hmmm this makes me wonder if I should have lied on mine :P
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!

I'm looking forward to that too :)
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    So glad in Australia we don't have to have a weight on our licenses.
  • Jongfaith
    Jongfaith Posts: 195
    Options
    Yep they asked me if I wanted to change it on my last renewal and sure enough the first time ever it was almost correct.... so I lied and now in another thirty or so it will be right again. Seriously its rude to ask anyway and if they wanted the truth they would weigh ya. I sadly don't do anything illegal anyway. bahaha
  • lioness0806
    lioness0806 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Texas licenses don't show your weight either, must be because they know everything is bigger in Texas!

Thanks for sharing. I recently moved here an I'm getting a TX license soon. It's good to know that not everyone will know how big you are.
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    New York doesn't have weight on drivers' licenses either. Thank goodness!!

Good for you!
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    when i renewed in march, i was like, hey, im actually below my drivers license weight. i was that weight when i first got my license, 19 years ago, and now i am healthy and really do look like my weight. its an awesome feeling. congrats.
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Connecticut does not have weight on license. But thank you for posting this because it made me pull out my license and look at it I have definitely lost weight from when I last renewed it :)
  • vintagesquirrel
    Options
    Haha, I love this post.... because I totally LIED on my drivers license weight. I'm now a good 60lbs under what I said I was. :D When I reach my goal weight (or when I have to renew, whichever comes first) I won't actually lie about my weight. Hehe
  • miktaynah
    miktaynah Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    THat's so funny! My hubby and I were talking about yesterday how our license weights are our goals. lol. Who is truly going to raise their weight at renewal?! NO ONE!

haha.. that's my goal weight too! :)
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Mine was taken when I was 17 and it says 110 lbs..

I didn't lie at all...

Now I am 150 lbs and I just want to be around 125 . Once it expires I'll probably round it to 120.... or something...

I'd feel more comfortable if it said what I weighed, to be honest.. I get nervous when I have to hand it in because I'm afraid someone will comment on my weight change and it seems drastic.. they'd be like, "how did you get so fat!?"

My BMI was 19 on my drivers license, and I don't think I'll be that weight again because I dieted to there and I looked pretty thin and sort of frail... Now I just aim for a BMI of 22 =)
    (At the moment I'm overweight... :/)
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    I have 140 on mine and had that on there when they took my pic at 210 lbs LOL. They must be too scared to ask sometimes. That's now my regular stabilized weight but the pic is a fact chick that looks nothing like me. I'm too cheap to go replace it plus I kinda like keeping cards forever and ever until the expiration date for some reason LOL. Makes me feel good about myself for some reason. :P

Thats funny !
  • GwennyH
    GwennyH Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    This is one of the only things in life that I will ALWAYS lie about. When it comes to IDs, I always instinctively say I'm 10 lbs under what I really am because I know that's too close for them to call me out on and i cant bare to see the reality in print. Whether its true or not, somehow putting it on the ID makes it final. One of my big motivations for losing weight is retiring from military life and moving to a new state next year. I would love for both my new IDs to have a new and improved low weight that I won't have to lie about anything anymore!!!
  • spersephone
    spersephone Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    As already said, in Australia we don't put our weight on our licences. A full licence stands for 10 years, what's the purpose of having a weight there knowing that it may wildly fluctuate in that time? 10 years ago I had managed to lose quite a bit of weight, but was still heavier than I am now (soon afterwards I piled the weight back on before making proper long term changes).

How long do they last in USA? How often does this question come up?
  • randysbombshellgirl
    randysbombshellgirl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks for posting this. I just looked and I'm 18 pounds lighter and I lied @ the time too.
  • velmaisvelma
    velmaisvelma Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    My weight hasn't been changed on my license since I was 19 and 186 pounds. I haven't weighed near there since my early 20's, and they never ask, I don't volunteer!!! lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!