Which one is the most attractive to you?

Options

Replies

• DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    15-35 with somewhere in the middle being "best" , any leaner and you're too self absorbed, any bigger and well yeah...

For real? Being lean automatically equals self absorbed? :noway: I think you must be pretty self absorbed to believe in that kind of stereotyping.
    I don't see how that (the poster's statement) could be seen as self absorbed. Judgmental and wildly inaccurate as well as just *****y, but not self absorbed. Also, I really don't see how the state of being less than 15% body fat could be seen as self absorbed either. Maybe, if you're bigger and you like other people to be bigger, you might view it as vain, but vain and self absorbed are not the same thing.

I took it as "Anyone leaner than me/my ideal must be obsessed" hence, self absorbed
  • grim_traveller
    grim_traveller Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    25%
    25%

I'll take two, to go.
  • testease
    testease Posts: 220
    Options
    Anything from the 10 to the 22%
  • SellyBunnie
    Options
    25% - 35%
    People can still be really healthy at a larger size.
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Anywhere from 15-25%
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    25%-35%. Skinny chicks need to hit McD's.
    I can't believe no one threw things at you for that. I'll take my thinner figure and healthier body over clogged arteries and cellulite any day, thank you very much.

That's not fair :[ I had cellulite with a BMI of 17. That ****'s genetic, y'all.
  • tenkesh
    tenkesh Posts: 81
    Options
    Any body from 15% to 35% is attractive, anything over that can be worked on to bring the % lower, I'd say I care about face more than bodytype.
  • miadhail
    miadhail Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    anywhere between 25%-35%!
    Agreed! :)
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    15-25%
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Any between 15-35%
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Any body from 15% to 35% is attractive, anything over that can be worked on to bring the % lower, I'd say I care about face more than bodytype.
    ^ awwwwww! this was a very polite way to voice your opinion. This is marriage material right here! lol
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    20-30%
  • facingfortyfierce
    facingfortyfierce Posts: 5,156 Member
    Options
    20-35%....but at any size, if you are confident, it changes how people see you for sure ;)
  • Karrrrl
    Karrrrl Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    15 - 30% and I would probably be pretty happy with myself...
  • mmrp79
    mmrp79 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I would say anywhere from 15-25%
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    15 to 25% I'm just 1% away from 25 ; )
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    25% and 30%
  • tenkesh
    tenkesh Posts: 81
    Options
    ^ awwwwww! this was a very polite way to voice your opinion. This is marriage material right here! lol

Haha, was not actually trying to be polite, just saying what I think. And as far as marriage material, you couldn't be further away from truth, I'm single as a dollar bill (is that an expression? well it is now!). :)
  • Mabuhay1
    Mabuhay1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I found the 25% to be the most attractive. And I assume that number is body fat percentage? The two before that were nice too, but I thought the 25% had the most sensual shape.

I agree with you. Cheers