Question the Person BELOW you!

Options
1232425262729»

Replies

• thinkpositive92
    thinkpositive92 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Clear? see through.

What's something you love about yourself?
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    My eyes.

Why is the sky blue?
  • taekwonkenpo
    taekwonkenpo Posts: 1,004
    Options
    light reflecting off the ocean along with other factors involving the humen eye.

considering the fact that light you see from the sun is actually 8 minutes in the past is it really right now or is it 8 minutes in the past?
  • CassiusKnox
    CassiusKnox Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    light reflecting off the ocean along with other factors involving the humen eye.

considering the fact that light you see from the sun is actually 8 minutes in the past is it really right now or is it 8 minutes in the past?

It may have come from the sun 8 minutes ago but it is reflecting off the objects i'm seeing right now so yes... it's really now now.

If god didn't want us to eat pigs why did he make them out of bacon?
  • dcurzon
    dcurzon Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    god fukn LOVES bacon and wanted it all to himself.

does my bum look big in this?
  • Humbugsftw
    Humbugsftw Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Your *kitten* looks bloody massive! (JOKE)

Coke or pepsi?
  • dcurzon
    dcurzon Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    oh, pepsi!
  • taekwonkenpo
    Options

It may have come from the sun 8 minutes ago but it is reflecting off the objects i'm seeing right now so yes... it's really now now.

If god didn't want us to eat pigs why did he make them out of bacon?

Actually the reflections your seeing are also 8 minutes old.

I don't drink coke or Pepsi. Seems counterproductive to healthy eating.

What would be the best part of being immortal?
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options

Actually the sky is blue because the molecules and particles in the air scatter the light from the sun. Blue light gets scattered more than the others so thats the color we see.

No, the light we see is not from the past. We're seeing it now as it approaches. However, the image of the sun that we see is from the past.

So here's my question:
    If the sun were replaced by a black hole of exactly the same mass as the sun, what would happen to us?
  • taekwonkenpo
    Options
    If it sucked the earth in within 8 minutes........................We would all be sucked into it before we even knew what happened. :happy:

What is the distence from our planet and back traveling only east?
  • CassiusKnox
    CassiusKnox Posts: 305 Member
    Options

Actually the sky is blue because the molecules and particles in the air scatter the light from the sun. Blue light gets scattered more than the others so thats the color we see.

No, the light we see is not from the past. We're seeing it now as it approaches. However, the image of the sun that we see is from the past.

So here's my question:
    If the sun were replaced by a black hole of exactly the same mass as the sun, what would happen to us?

My theory - which is encaptulated in the formula F = ND to power of 3 - dictates that if the sun was replaced with a black hole of exactly the same mass it would..... drumroll.... SUCK and suck HARD.

My question - If a crocodile steals a child and promises its return if the father can correctly guess what the crocodile will do, how should the crocodile respond in the case that the father correctly guesses that the child will not be returned?
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    File a lawsuit.

Would you rather be bitten by a vampire or werewolf?
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Jessi_Brooks Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    ..oops nvm
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Jessi_Brooks Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Vampire cuz vampires are sexy and Im not into beastiality ;)

Do you believe in aliens?
  • taekwonkenpo
    Options
    Yes of course. I am from the turtle planet in the next nebula.

Why in the world are you up so late?