What a difference a year makes. 190LB's DOWN!

Options

Replies

• Off10h8ed
    Off10h8ed Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Wonderful transformation!!! Congratulations!
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Great job!!!!
  • Beth88888
    Beth88888 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow what an amazing difference, you look fantastic and so happy. Congrats on your success.
  • ningggsm
    ningggsm Posts: 202
    Options
    What an amazing and inspirational story. Although your pictures did not want to load through my android, I know you look and feel as amazing as you sound. Congratulations. :) Congratulations for all the hard work you've put yourself through to get where you are now and congratulations for finally having the chance to go swimming with your family. I'm sure you feel amazing! :) It's people like yourself, the ones that stay so commited throughout the whole journey that make others want to do so much more. I am touch by this. And I hope one day I can finally reach my goal weight and be as happy and proud as you are. Goodluck in all your future endeavors and advance happy anniversary to you and your lovely wife! Job well done. ^_^
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! Congratulations! :)
  • foxymichele
    Options
    Way to go! Very inspirational! It gives me goosebumps to think how you must have felt to finally be able to do all the great things with your kids that you so easily could have missed if not for such amazing determination. Congratulations!!!
  • NinjaBeth90
    Options
    Great Loss :) You look great well done!
  • keepitstylish
    Options
    Ryan you are truly an inspiration for everyone on MFP! Your transformation gives great motivation to everyone reading this story!

Cheers to your healthy happy life! :)
  • mscolleen2003
    mscolleen2003 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh you look amazing!!! good job
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    You are incredible! Your transformation is beyond words - phenomenal!! :flowerforyou:
  • AmyS1975
    AmyS1975 Posts: 143
    Options
    Absolutely incredible! Congratulations! So very inspiring.
  • angiebelfast
    Options
    wow, please give us more information, what diet did you follow, what was your exercise routine, did you hit brick walls and if so and how did you smash them
  • agent99oz
    agent99oz Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! WTG
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Excellent congratulations on the weight loss, the rediscovery of yourself and your anniversary! You are an inspiration(:
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    Awesome job !
  • furrina
    furrina Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Holy s**t! Speechless.
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    1. You look amazing - I LOVE the profile picture with the suspenders (I'm assuming this is part of the suit for your vow renewals). Awesome job and inspirational story.

2. Happy 10th Anniversary!!! That is so wonderful that you are doing a vow renewal! My 10th is next August and I was thinking of doing the same.
  • NitroS1988
    NitroS1988 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Amazing, great success story..keep up the amazing work and happy anniversary..very inspirational
  • bmarie612
    bmarie612 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You look great! Congrats on your success!
  • ktieman
    ktieman Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!