Show us your PETS!

Options
JanaCanada
JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
I am an animal lover, and have had just about every pet imaginable...ducks, chickens, hamsters, guinea pigs, dogs, cats, horses, snakes, turtles, fish ....I LOVE 'EM ALL!

In my MFP picture is my yellow lab, Rocky The Wonderdog! He's 10 years old, arthritic, and scared of his own shadow. The beast has 4 webbed paws but will run from a sprinkler. He seriously hates the water. :laugh: But he's my suky-poo and although he weighs 120 lbs, he will want up on you if you make a lap.

We also have a sweet calico cat named Flopsy, who we adopted from a shelter, and a brown, always-hungry guinea pig named Waffles.

So...SHOW ME YOUR PETS...or at least describe them and their names. :)

Replies

• dcurzon
    dcurzon Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Rainbow Crab, called Snappy. Very interesting character, always scheming new ways to escape. I've found him hiding in some bizarre places
  • JanaCanada
    Options
    OOoookay, so dcurzon has crabs,

:laugh: :laugh:

Anyone else have pets??
  • KerrieJane86
    KerrieJane86 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I wish! I <3 animals so much :)

I am waiting till I am done of school to get a dog... till then no pets for me :)

My last pets where two dumbo rats Dexter and Winston <3
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    OK...changed my profile pic to show Ace the Dufus dog....a few years younger and decked out for Halloween. We also have 3 cats, the last was rescued in the middle of a blizzard, a long way from anywhere. She was so tiny and fit in my two cupped hands, near Christmas so became Noelle.

Ace loves it when I use him as my four footed furry treadmill, his pure joy in taking a walk makes getting out much more fun.
  • starry8740
    Options
    On my profile is a photo of my 18yr old dog Star. Hes dressed up as a skunk this halloween!

I love animals as well. 3 hamsters: Jerri, Ray, and Jeremy. Then we have my 18yr old dog Star.
  • TheFairyJester
    Options
    i would but it would take up pages
  • JanaCanada
    Options
    OK...changed my profile pic to show Ace the Dufus dog....a few years younger and decked out for Halloween. We also have 3 cats, the last was rescued in the middle of a blizzard, a long way from anywhere. She was so tiny and fit in my two cupped hands, near Christmas so became Noelle.

Ace loves it when I use him as my four footed furry treadmill, his pure joy in taking a walk makes getting out much more fun.

Ezzie, Ace is adorable! Is he a Golden Retriever? LOVE them! Tell me.....did he keep that eye patch on for very long?
  • JanaCanada
    Options
    On my profile is a photo of my 18yr old dog Star. Hes dressed up as a skunk this halloween!

I love animals as well. 3 hamsters: Jerri, Ray, and Jeremy. Then we have my 18yr old dog Star.

Aww, Starry...your dog is so adorable! LOVE the skunk costume! LOL!! 18 years..wow! Have you had him since YOU were a pup? :wink: :happy:
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    kimosabe-lab
    Boss-Bulldog
  • kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    10 year old Poodle that we seldom call by her real name, but she'll come to anything. We affectionately call her the Rotten Stinkin Poodle, because of her love of ignoring us when she doesn't want to do what we want. Most of the time I refer to her as Stinkapoo, because of her love for eating cat poop in the yard.

She's still our joy and we love having her. I think she kind of likes me too.
  • everett9239
    everett9239 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    This is my 9 month old Dogue de Bordeaux. For those of you that don't know what that is, think Turner & Hooch.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    I have two

issue-one-london-magazine-fashion-reporting-woman-eating-out-of-dog-bowl.jpg
  • toom0036
    Options
    I have a golden. The pic is 2 years old. Check out my profile pic.
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    This little love sponge is my baby boy Elliott. He's 7 now, and I got him at a friend's birthday party in high school. His mother was ferel, and had I not grabbed him from behind a hay bale in her barn, he would have been as well. Instead, he does...well..this..

419594_10150666679439283_2114530410_n.jpg

386472_10150590768954283_1830040194_n.jpg
  • sharonottenboult
    sharonottenboult Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hi , I have and breed( for 10 years) Maine Coon cats. this /my profile pic is my TLC Polycoons Butch P Cassidy. he is a star over here in europe He is a show cat and has been to many countries winnning prizes and doing breed presentations. I have 7 other cats too ...to be found online at www.tlc-polycoons.nl
    it is my hobby and passion. Some of my Coons are polydactyl and have extra toes( like hemingway cats)it forms a "thumb"they are so cool...i love them alot!
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    This is one of my cats, Motley. He's a few months over a year. My friends nick named him Kitler because of what I like to think is a beauty mark; but they think it looks like a HItler Stash. I also have a strawberry blonde tabby, named Bentley. These cats think they're human/dog. They play fetch, pant, greet you at the door, cuddle up, snore. Love em to death. "Cats are like potato chips, you can't just have one"
    293809_10151194158664086_502729306_n.jpg
    538186_10150996017279086_1826123942_n.jpg
  • Babsvii
    Babsvii Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    We breed Presa Canarios, this is one of my pups from my litter... we have 8 dogs right now :) 3 adults and 5 pups, i also have 2 cats.

218507_495612810473716_1910362908_o.jpg
  • LouLeRoy
    LouLeRoy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have two dogs at the moment. A Boston Terrier (Cora - 2yrs old) and a German Shepherd/Husky (Sandy-Su - almost 7yrs old). They are my favourite kids... and my two sons are used it now. ;)

25664268_7080.jpg
    **hopefully that works...
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    omg i want to steal your puppy! ^^^:flowerforyou:

...just kidding, you cropped it's ears. so sad </3
  • LouLeRoy
    LouLeRoy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    We breed Presa Canarios, this is one of my pups from my litter... we have 8 dogs right now :) 3 adults and 5 pups, i also have 2 cats.

218507_495612810473716_1910362908_o.jpg

Those are amazing dogs!! I had never heard of them before reading your post... AMAZING!