Opinions on Prom/Formal Dress

Options
cm1458
cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
1012121318a.jpg
1012121322.jpg
1012121321.jpg

I'm going to Winter formal this year (its like prom, only in the winter.) and I really like this dress. But I'm getting a little iffy about it, because it clings to my tummy.... Its beautiful and I really like it but I'd like some other opinions. what do you all think?

Replies

• cm1458
    Options
    -It isn't until December so I have some time to work some more on my tummy
  • darls25
    darls25 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I think it looks great :happy:
  • MSam1205
    MSam1205 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Do you feel good in it? Because i say go for it! I dont see any clinging and think it fits you to a T!
  • cm1458
    Options
    Do you feel good in it? Because i say go for it! I dont see any clinging and think it fits you to a T!

I do feel pretty good in it! :) It just clings a little toward the lower tummy (combination of mostly extra skin and some fat)... I'm just afraid of looking icky... I've never worn anything like this before ;) and thank you!
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I like it! From the distance you took the shots at, I couldn't tell anything was clingy. I say be bold and do it! You look great :)!
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    That is pretty! I really like the design on the back too. I say it's a winner! :drinker:
  • cm1458
    Options
    I like it! From the distance you took the shots at, I couldn't tell anything was clingy. I say be bold and do it! You look great :)!

Maybe im just paranoid :p
    Thank you:flowerforyou:
  • prairiedawg2014
    Options
    you look gorgeous!! love that gown!!
  • moityrr
    moityrr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I don't see any clinging! I think you look beautiful and should wear it with confidence! It looks fabulous :)
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I think it looks great from the photos, could you try wearing a slip under it to see if that stops it clinging, or wear of of those suck you in girdle things.
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I think it's gorgeous!! If you're still worried about any clinging, then I would suggest the 17-day diet. I know a family that tried it, and everyone lost about 10 pounds in the first 17 day cycle. :)
  • stinkpurty
    Options
    I agree with the other posters. You look great! I love the color on you. Perfect for your hair color and skin tone.
  • bpdai
    bpdai Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I think you look great in it! If you need a litle confidence, take a tip from the stars on the red carpet - spanx! My SO counts on spanx to smooth out the lines, and control the tummy.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Looks great! I'd try it on with spanx if you can
  • cm1458
    Options
    I don't see any clinging! I think you look beautiful and should wear it with confidence! It looks fabulous :)

Thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • cm1458
    Options
    Thank you! I may try the spanx but the back is cut out.... is there a way i could make that work?
  • Skinnymunkii
    Skinnymunkii Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous dress, beautiful girl. I say wear it and be fabulous.
  • Jongfaith
    Jongfaith Posts: 195
    Options
    You look BEAUTIFUL! Wear it with confidence girl you're rocking it!
  • Chigger56
    Chigger56 Posts: 105
    Options
    Ditto to all the above!! You look FANTASTIC!! Wear it with confidence!!
  • cm1458
    Options
    Thanks! you all are awesome. I think my date will be shocked to see me in it..I usually don't wear anything that really shows off my body...usually a t-shirt or some kind of flowy dress... I think he's going to love it, though. But He's not seeing it until the night of! :)