Almost halfway there! (pics)

Options
13»

Replies

• barbiek999
    barbiek999 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I will now be wearing this dress with knee high black boots! I have wanted a pair for the past 10 years, but I could never find a pair to zip up over my calves...But I was treating myself to a prize for having walked 350 total miles....and I found a pair...and THEY FIT! For a self-proclaimed shoe addict, this made every muscle cramp and every skipped dessert worthwhile! I am super happy!

Bet you look absolutely fantastic in those boots! Congratulations on your awesome accomplishment and I really appreciate you sharing your story. You are a great inspiration, thanks for posting!
  • Allenbygirl
    Options
    Way to go! You are so inspiring!
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    You are looking good! Hurray for you....and hurray for supportive friends who are helping you on this journey!
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    What a difference-- congratulations on your success! Keep up the good work!
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! Congratulations on all of your hard work! You go girl!
  • InPieces3
    InPieces3 Posts: 215
    Options
    You look great!!!! Awesome job staying on track and just *doing* it! Woot! Woot! :happy:
  • DixieStarr76
    Options
    Your whole spirit is lighter! You can see it in your posture and in your face. Great work!!
  • kfesta52
    kfesta52 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    All of your story --- such a wonderful achievement, congratulations!!!! Enjoy your new clothes and new boots (yay, boots!) and everything else too. The place that you've reached so far is no small deal, you should be really proud. Keep it up. :)
  • jenf235
    jenf235 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Posting on MFP has proven to be one of the best things I have ever done! I have gotten so many wonderful comments that pushed me to work so hard today. I walked 4 miles outside on a beautiful afternoon and then came home and did 45 minutes of aerobics! I wouldn't have pushed so hard without all of the motivation from all of you! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    wow!!! what a transformation, you are doing really really well, fantastic x
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,359 Member
    Options
    I will now be wearing this dress with knee high black boots! I have wanted a pair for the past 10 years, but I could never find a pair to zip up over my calves...But I was treating myself to a prize for having walked 350 total miles....and I found a pair...and THEY FIT! For a self-proclaimed shoe addict, this made every muscle cramp and every skipped dessert worthwhile! I am super happy!
    Awesome NSV!! Congrats and I bet you will rock those boots!!:wink:
  • eksproductions
    eksproductions Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • psap76
    psap76 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great job you look fantastic! Look forward to seeing your progress in the coming months. :smile:
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Great job!!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic..congratulations!!
  • tanone67
    tanone67 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic!!
  • shlottelac
    shlottelac Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Great loss in only 3 months, you did wonderfully! Thank you for sharing!!!
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Look at the confidence in you sexy mama x
  • CindyMarie_
    CindyMarie_ Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work you'll get there!
  • jenf235
    jenf235 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody! All I thought about all day was going for a nice fast walk after work and then doing my aerobics before bed...and now it is after work and it is pouring down rain. :( I always do a big workout on Mondays because it is my early day with work, and the rest of the week I work late...I WILL get my workout in...even if I have to go to Plan B...or walk in the rain! No excuses for this girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!