Terrible experince while shopping...I'm just trying to vent.

Options

Replies

• RiversideBabe
    RiversideBabe Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    remember TLC "scrubs"?? thats those losers.
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Do you suppose those buffoons imagine that behaviour is going to impress ANYONE?
  • likearadiowave
    likearadiowave Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Do you suppose those buffoons imagine that behaviour is going to impress ANYONE?

Only people like them. Which isn't much.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Ahhh... The North American Car Douche. What a pleasure to see this rare breed so late in the season! A close cousin of the The North American Construction Site Harasser, the North American Car Douche sightings grow rarer as the seasons cool. Experts are unsure where exactly North American Car Douches go, but sightings are notably less common as the winter seasons approach. One theory is that the North American Car Douche migrates to Cabo, or UFC matches, but those theories don't hold much water with the large body of North American Car Douche experts. Known for its distinctive calls from cars, the North American Car Douche is easy to spot. The North American Car Douche is also known to be incompetent at any from of dating, including Plenty of Fish, and OkCupid, and has long been suspected of being poorly endowed, and unable to sustain erections.

:laugh:
  • socko6774
    socko6774 Posts: 200
    Options
    i dont know you at all, but if i was there i woulda yanked him out of the car... I hate people, sorry, what a ****ty thing to do to someone. dont let some *kitten* get to you...
  • socko6774
    socko6774 Posts: 200
    Options
    Ahhh... The North American Car Douche. What a pleasure to see this rare breed so late in the season! A close cousin of the The North American Construction Site Harasser, the North American Car Douche sightings grow rarer as the seasons cool. Experts are unsure where exactly North American Car Douches go, but sightings are notably less common as the winter seasons approach. One theory is that the North American Car Douche migrates to Cabo, or UFC matches, but those theories don't hold much water with the large body of North American Car Douche experts. Known for its distinctive calls from cars, the North American Car Douche is easy to spot. The North American Car Douche is also known to be incompetent at any from of dating, including Plenty of Fish, and OkCupid, and has long been suspected of being poorly endowed, and unable to sustain erections.

OMG, hahaha, post of the year :)
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel. The other day I was picking my son up from school and there were some high school kids looking at me and one told the other "I think she is pregnant", he said it softly but I still heard him. I wanted to tell him no I am not pregnant I am just fat. I didn't say anything. Everyday when I see the same boys, I still want to tell them that I am just fat.
  • pen2u
    pen2u Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Please don't let the behavior of pencil-d**ks define you for the rest of your life, or even for one single second. Someone once said we can hear a thousand compliments but we'll focus on the one negative remark. It's hard to stop thinking about it, I know. I still remember the boy who felt it necessary to invade my space to tell me how ugly I was one day at the beach. Now I think of him as being a sorry little mistake of a man, but for years it stung like it had just happened. Why I let a stupid stranger have so much power over me I'll never know. Be strong, be tough, be on your own side!
  • b14a3w3
    b14a3w3 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Come on guys...do ya really think that makes you look cool? Does that get the chick? Does it EVER work? Get a clue.
    Young and stupid. Blow it off as unimportant.
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options

OMG, hahaha, post of the year :)

AGREED!
  • LindsayHein
    LindsayHein Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry that happened to you…some people can be so mean! We love you!
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Guys in cars tend to do this when :
    1. They are getting not getting the attention that they seek.
    2. When they are being put in their place.

Honestly if a dude has to shout at you from a car then they are not even worth the thought.
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Develop temporary deafness and go about your business. Idiots like these crave attention, and ignoring them is the best revenge.
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    What a f'ing tool lol, for real. Guys like that are so lame. I've had that happen to friends when guys are talking to me (god knows it should've been the other way around). I end up chewing them out. Seriously, people like that are the lowest people on this Earth. yuck. Gives me heeby jeebies just thinking about it.
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Anyone that needs to shout from a car window for attention and then leaves shows how much of a coward he truly is. Maybe when his brain size catches up to his mouth, he might have a girl sitting next to him instead of feeling the need to express his opinion to random girls.

Hope he chokes on a bug the next time!
  • calichica35
    calichica35 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    First off, congrats on your taking steps to be the best person you can be. I just looked at your photos..you have a smile that lights up the page. Don't let a couple of immature and insecure bullies with the social graces of an animal (who cat calls a girl from their car? Really?) take away that smile.

We have all been there. I remember once upon a time when I was a freshman in highschool I was buying something at the snackbar and some mean spirited senior boys said "Moo!!!!"....I wanted to cry. People can be really cruel amd try to tear down the rest of the world especially when they are full of insecurities. Let it roll off your back...it says more about them than you.
  • calichica35
    calichica35 Posts: 229 Member
    Options

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!! Love it!!
  • dg730
    dg730 Posts: 62
    Options
    I went to the mall with some friends of mine. After that we went to some store. As we were walking out of the store some guys that were inside their car started shouting out to my friend "hey there" "hey miss" "excuse me miss" "hey beautiful" my friend was annoyed but I kinda wanted to defend her so I turned around and he shouted "not you fat *kitten*....ugly b-i-t-c-h" I just walked away. In the end he yelled out "I still love you.....not you fatty eww" :ohwell:

They are F tards! dont let it bother you.
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Just so you know, you are an absolutely beautiful girl. Don't let anyone tell you any different!
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Jerks!!!!