Not new, but looking for more committed friends.

Options
13»

Replies

• littlemissnatalie
    Options
    great job. i'd happily friend you!
  • SparkleHorse224
    SparkleHorse224 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I would like to get to know people a little better on here. My friends IRL don't have the same goals or schedule as I do so it's a bit difficult to talk sometimes with them. Here's a bit about me:

- I do BodyPump (it's like a guided weight lifting class) 2 x week
    - Couch to 5K 3 x week
    - yoga/pilates 2 x week
    - water aerobics/swimming laps 2 x week
    - I eat as clean as possibly. We eat red meat *maybe* once a month, mostly eat fish, chicken, tofu, and vegetables. Don't do consistent desserts but I do like a bit of dark chocolate now and then. I've pretty much eliminated breads (so sad...but...you gotta do whatcha gotta do!)
    - I have one glass of red wine practically every day. It fits in my calories goal and it's my little treat.

I would like to get to know others better here, and check in with each other pretty regularly, share tips, motivations, and stuff like that. : )
  • schell81
    schell81 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I agree with everything you say. I have treats every day, but work out most days. I'm only going to keep this up if I have a mini chocolate bar here and a glass of wine (or two) there. My diary is not perfect but it's a work in progress. I'm currently trying to get my sodium under control and just started the 30 day shred. I'm sending an invite, I love friends that have a sense of humour and are taking this seriously :flowerforyou:
  • LeeM86
    LeeM86 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE FRIEND REQUESTS! But I have got too many of them, and I like to get to know my friends here, and I don't want to end having 122534000 friends I never talk with.

So, please don't take this as me being rude, but... please stop sending friend requests?? xD I got around 260 friend requests since yesterday and I'm not even joking. Too many people for lil awkward me.
  • Mermaid_135
    Options
    Hi
    I have nearly the same weight loss goal - I want to lose 60lbs, just started again :) Feel free to add me,
  • ktd513
    ktd513 Posts: 32
    Options
    completely understand what your saying! would love to be your friend!

everyone else can feel free to add me as well!