Started 30 Day Shred today! Who's with me?!

Options

Replies

• igottaworkout
    igottaworkout Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6! I'm very excited too please add me anyone that wants to :)
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    I just started... on day 5 o level 1. Everyone feel free too add!

Would love to hear success stories and progress made so far. Even rants about what was hard to get through, etc :)
  • LKG31
    LKG31 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Day 3, level 1 for me tomorrow! Everyone feel free to add, I would love to hear and see all the end results! And we all need encouragement along the way :)
  • dopaminergic
    dopaminergic Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Have exactly 30 days until a family wedding- hope this is motivation enough!
  • yeshualovesme
    yeshualovesme Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - check! Man that woman intimidates me... even a video image! Lol!
  • acuratlsd
    acuratlsd Posts: 228
    Options
    I want my abs like the girl in the Green... those are some nice abs...
  • shreddingit2
    Options
    Day 2 for me! ive done plenty of times through in the past and never gets too easy! awesome workout! good luck!
  • AnjaZ89
    AnjaZ89 Posts: 235
    Options
    im on day 13 and already lost 10cm (you dont see it that much but im getting more toned and my flabby arms are disappearing).

the only thing that i dont like about the videos is that there is a lot of jumping involved which is a killer for my knees... so i do jogging or butt kicks instead...

and my bell wont shrink a single cm... hope that improves haha
  • littlemiss47
    Options
    Im on day 13 :) Level 2 is a killer but every day I do it, I am one day closer to level 3. Although there has been no change on the scales, I can definately see more definition in arms, legs and abs. I am trying to continue with my running but I find after level 2 workout I am so knackered, but hopefully they get easier as I get on. Good luck everyone and keep going.
  • nb9251
    nb9251 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    My mom and I are both starting today too!. Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend :-)
  • J3nnaLyn
    J3nnaLyn Posts: 125
    Options
    I love the responses!! Thanks for friending me :) Nice to know everyone else hates JM sometimes as much as I do :)
  • nursenae1
    nursenae1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Im very excited to start shred tommorow!! I started ripped in 30 5 days ago..but think i should do shred first
  • dopaminergic
    dopaminergic Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Day 1, check! It was just as hard as I remembered, but I finished! Took my measurements this morning- time to take some pics! Going to see it through this time.
  • Sneaky__B
    Sneaky__B Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I was going to start today & haven't done it yet but now that I saw this, I think it is a sign. I think I've only gone as far as 11 or 12 days before... but I am going to do all 30 days this time! You heard it.
  • Jessb1985
    Jessb1985 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Done day one yesterday!

It feels like my calves are going to explode off my legs today, but looking forward to work out two this afternoon!

Welcome to any friend requests :)
  • postcard32
    Options
    Funny that you posted this...I was thinking of starting this back up tomorrow. Had started it back in May but then our house finally sold so with the move and everything didn't start it up again. I will tomorrow morning though :)
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - check! Man that woman intimidates me... even a video image! Lol!

Jillian is so awesome. She seems to know when I am thinking about slacking. :laugh:
  • KenishaFitness
    KenishaFitness Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I started 30 day shred today :)
  • AAL94LBB
    AAL94LBB Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3! Add me and we can track together! haha
  • sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Still on level one, add me to.

Thinking ahead I am contemplating 90 day body revolution for the new year...:smile: