Planet Fitness Commercial

Options
2»

Replies

• hannahdivelbliss
    hannahdivelbliss Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I think the commercial with lauren powers is offensive... not that im a body builder or anything but I do lift more than most females. I've never heard the alarm go off. In highschool we were always taught never to slam weights and always clean your machine when youre done to prevent the spread of MRSA. I think people at other big gyms like gold and la fitness can get out of hand sometimes. They go WAY out of their way to make it known theyre big fit and strong.. Come on, I'm not going to ask for your number because you dropped 400lbs on the ground and grunted like a bull. The point of the pizza is to have the will to say no to it. Do you know how hard it is running on a treadmill when you smell pepperoni pizza?! It's a real test... and the bagels are better than I would otherwise be eating when I pulled out of the parking lot hitting up the first drivethrough I see on the way to work. Tootsie Rolls are supposed to be your reward if you worked your *kitten* off that day. I will say though that the gym isnt built for juiceheads. They just dont have the weights they need. and the etiquite or lack thereof annoys me. I hate when people put a couple of 25's on the 10's spot of the weight rack. It looks bad and its just annoying, or leaving their weights on the rack... but it is a gym fo beginners so I guess its expected.